alone

"Right so we'll be gone for three days at most don't try anything stupid. Got it?" Tim said.

"All the door and windows will be locked." Brain says while crossing his arms. You nod your head and look away.

You were very upset about this. You didn't know if they were just leaving or if it was a plan to see how'd you do alone. Either way you didn't care! You were getting the fuck out of here.

You wanted so badly to leave to see people other than these two murders. You pushed yourself up form your seat.

You were an amazing actor they probably knew so. Maybe they couldn't tell when you were acting. You hoped so.

There it was your trembling and the breath shortening and the tears rolling down your face.

"Please don't leave me here alone..." You sobbed out. You never pulled this one often but you could do so easily.

You clutched onto Tim's jacket like you were going to die if you didn't. "Take me with you!"

Your shaking became more violent and more hot tears rolled down your face. Tim's face was shocked he never would of expected this form you. He didn't but Brian did.

Brian knew you were faking he was the logical one of course he would know. You had chose Tim to hold onto for this reason you both knew he was more vulnerable.

You had only known them for a short time but you were a smart girl maybe your old high school grades said otherwise but to be honest you just didn't care about school at the time.

"Please I don't want to be alone!" You buried your face into to his chest. You were disgusted with your self.

"H-hey clam down.." Tim spoke and pulled you into a hug. You were going to shower right after they left. You started mumbling random things about how you couldn't be alone at the moment and how you wouldn't know what to do with out them.

Eventually Brian had pulled you away from Tim and gave you an all knowing shit eating grin.

"Your so emotional darling." He then pulled you close to him and began whispering in your ear. "Your awful (y/n) you know that? Manipulating someone's feeling like that is wrong.."

You let out a little gasp when you heard this. This fucker saw right through you as if you were glass.

He spoke some more. "Your so lucky your such a pretty girl otherwise I would've told him. He'd be so mad.. Maybe mad enough to hurt you again. I would never hurt you (y/n)."

You were shocked he was trying to manipulate you right back by demonizing Tim. You pushed him away and ran towards your room.

————————
"Brian? What happened?" Tim asked concerned for (y/n). Why had she run out so suddenly? Did he do something wrong.

"I don't think she wanted to see us leave." Brian answered Tim with no tone.

Tim hummed and opened the door lighting a cigarette on his way out. Why had (y/n) reacted like that the begging and then running.

Maybe she felt something for them. No it had only been two weeks. He sighed and headed to the car Brian fallowing close behind.

——————-
You silently watched them pull out of the drive way. You had wiped away your tears awhile ago. (y/n)
headed to the shower right away.

(after showering)

Her hair was still pretty wet even though attempting to dry it with a towel.

She had no time to waste she rushed over to Tim's room and shoved the door open. What was she even looking for she wasn't sure maybe a key of some sort?

She walked over to the desk and opened some drawers there were quite a few full and empty pill bottles. All the labels had been ripped off so she couldn't find out what they were for even if she wanted to.

Note books, cigarettes, some clothes, dirty tissues ew.. She could not find what she was looking for. They probably took it with them. Yeah there both fairly smart.

You looked through Brian room too. Nothing helpful. But there was a whole bunch of fucking creepy photos of you even new ones form here. If you remembered correctly you only let him take one.

Damn this guy was sneaky.
——————-
You looked all around the house in all the kitchen cabinets and drawers and even under the couch. The place wasn't all that big and there wasn't many place you could hide something.

Then you would try the windows you could probably break one open you wasted so much time looking for something they most likely had.

There was a window in the kitchen right above the sink perfect it wasn't to far form the ground. So you would make it without hurting yourself hopefully.

After several try's to smash the window with your elbow you succeed with only minor cuts. The glass was a problem though you wouldn't go through the window with out protection.

So you rushed upstairs and grabbed the first fairly thick pice of clothing you could find which happened to be a jacket. Back downstairs you go.

You placed the jacket over the broken glass in the window and crawled out. You had no idea what to do now you knew they shouldn't be to far because they had only left like maybe an hour or two ago.

So you just started walking to the front you would fallow the road and stay out of sight form passing cars.

You didn't know how long you were asleep for in the car so you had no idea how far town was but you assumed you were going to be walking for awhile.

and walk for awhile you did you had just only got out of the backroad that leads to the cabin. It felt you've been walking for hours. It was awful.
——————
The sun was setting in they sky you had only seen one car pass at this point. You wondered if people knew you were missing. You hoped someone did after your mom not coming in for a few days someone should have come to check on you guys.

Wait you called the police the police should be looking for you. You hoped they were. Another car passed the sun was almost completely gone now.

Who would take you in when you came back. You didn't really know anyone maybe one of your mothers coworkers. Some of them seemed to like you.

The sun was gone it was cold and there were bugs out. Possibly the worst part about this whole happening. Bugs.