brithday

It had been about a week since your legs were fucking demolished. But over the time you got closer to Tim and Brian you didn't really have a choice though, that was becasue they had to do everything for you.

Pushing yourself up in your bed you looked around the room it was so awfully boring.. When you were awake you didn't do much the main thing you would do was stare at the clock for hours. Surprisingly this was better then reading.

You really had no idea what to do other then stare at the clock and read you had your sketch book, but it was all filled out now. And you used all the pen ink in your pens. Which sucked you would have to ask for a new sketch book and a couple pens or pencils.

You turned your head to look at the clock it was 11:34 am. You wished you had slept in longer. You sleep schedules was horrid you would usually wake up at like 12-1 and go to sleep at like 4 in the morning.

Though you had some fun but not really because what you called fun was pushing yourself off the bed and falling onto the floor. Then making Tim and Brian feel bad. Actually you never thought Brian felt bad maybe he was just hard to read..

You heard the lock on the door click. Why did they still lock the door its not like you could leave.. Brian walked in the room he looked happy or pleased? You couldn't tell but he wasn't angry so that was a plus.

"Hey guess what today is." Brian said. What was today even like Wednesday or something you didn't know.

"Wednesday?" You answered. Why did you say that because fuck them you didn't care what today was.
Brian shook his head and began to speak again.

"No.. Why would you say wednesday? Anyways it's your birthday so me and Tim have planed something real nice for you." He spoke with a smile.

Oh yaay birthdays wooo/sar anyways you didn't think you would get to celebrate your birthday this year but I guess you were wrong.

"Oh.." You mumbled out. Brian grinned at you and sat down on the bed.

"Aww you look so excited doll." Brian said sarcastically. Seriously this dude needed to fuck off. Brian pulled his Polaroid camera out of his pocket and snapped a picture. Bro didn't even ask you to smile this time..

"So like where's breakfast?" You asked.

"Tim's bringing it up he just had to do something real quick.." Brian said quietly. As if one que Tim walked into the room with a plate of pancakes ohh yummy.

He set the plate down on your lap and sat down beside Brian and you began to eat.

"So I was thinking you haven't been outside in awhile," Tim began. You continued eating but let them know you were listening by giving a hum. "Me and Brian could Bring you outside for awhile."

You finished chewing your food before you spoke. "Would we be going anywhere or just outside, either way I can't really walk so it might get tiring.." You liked the idea of going outside even if it was just in the front of the cabin you could really use it.

"Well we were thinking we could go out for dinner.. We uh got a wheelchair by the way." Brian said. This was the chance you needed to prove yourself 'trustworthy'.

"But aren't I a missing person? I cant go to town.." You said quietly. Tim looked at you and sighed as if to say yes.

"We'll go to the next town it's actually closer." Brian spoke again. The next town was closer.. Maybe he wasn't lying but if you walked the other way they wouldn't have seen you and you would probably in the next city right now.

"Yeah I guess we can do that.." You mumbled out and put a small smile on your face. There mood seemed to brighten at that.

"Alright then I'll go set some things up." Tim says and stands and then walked out of the room. Brian let out a sigh.

"Don't try anything you know what will happen." It was a threat. But it didn't scare you you just nodded and he left the room.

You wouldn't try anything this was a way to gain there trust it was needed. If they decide to do this again you would stay again and again until you could walk. You weren't going to let them know you could walk you would milk it for awhile after until the next time they took you out.

The only way that would work is if you requested to go out more. Of course they might not always listen to you. This plan would take months to do but your sure it will work.
———————
The clock read 3:14 They said around 4 you would be going out. You pushed your self to the side of the bed and moved your legs to hang of the bed. You should probably get dressed surprisingly too was easy to get dressed. You just had to be careful when putting on your pants. It was one of the thing you could still do. And thank goodness they let you.

Your outfit wasn't anything special you had chosen some brown jeans and a blue nice fitting sweater. When you were done the clock read 3:35. You really needed this you would get out of the house and you would see people sweet!

You heard your door open it was Tim. He came and sat down beside you.

"You look nice.." He sighed out. Tim started playing with the ends of your hair.

"Thank you." Was all you said and handed him the brush off your nightstand. Tim liked to brush your hair and you figured by letting him you would trick him into believing you trusted him.

You didn't really trust him after all the things he had done to you but him brushing your hair was weirdly calming. When he was done he picked you bridle style and you glanced back at the clock 3:47.

Tim carries you all the way out of the house and Brian was waiting in the car with the back car door open for easy access you supposed. Tim gently placed you in the back of the car and did your seat belt up. Which you could do yourself but you didn't say anything about it to him as he closed your door and hopped in the car.

They said they had a wheelchair? It was most likely in the back of the car.

(ok so like the first part of this chapter was written at like 4 in the morning so that why it's like that also YALL STOP SKIPPING CHATERS YOU HAVE TO READ THEM ALL/j anyways thank you to @ursinel for the brithday idea i have no idea of that's gonna work but yeah)