kisses

"Yeah I guess I do."
-------
You got a break today, your legs have never been more thankful. Well maybe except for that time-. Shut up. You didn't want to think about it. You most definitely didn't deserve it but still you could see why they would've thought it was an okay idea. They were super angry and emotional. They had plenty time to cool off almost a month. For all we know it might've not even been them, form what I was told that thing can control them.

Still... Don't forget it. How could I?
-------
"Thanks for super.." You said quietly. And he gave you playful smirk. Ever since the night on the porch he had been acting a lot more smug you didn't mind to much though. It was kinda cute. But remind yourself not to complement him it will make his ego bigger.

Tim had acted the same since then, You assumed Brian never told him. He definitely a 'let them found out on there own' guy. He wanted you to tell Tim yourself.

You would tell Tim if he ever brought it up...

Although you were living pretty comfortably you could help but think of if they were going to do anything this time. You've been here a month or so and they haven't even been rude to you. Except the time you were dropped in the tub. But even then that wasn't anything compared to what they have done before. You were scared but you didn't want to be...

You wanted nothing more then to love them. It was very hard for you though you didn't really know how. After the second year of high school you didn't know how to make connections properly. Which was there fault... You didn't feel safe making friends you felt like you were putting them in danger.

You also wanted to move out as soon as possible but your mother didn't want that. You also couldn't find a job...

Speaking of your mother you had not seen her once today. Is she just gone? Probably not..

"(y/n)? You alright?" Tim asked.

"Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking."

"Oh okay then. Did you want to sleep in my room tonight?"

That caught you off guard a bit. you laughed a little. "Yeah sure." He smiled and went back to eating his food. You looked over to Brian who was jokingly pouting.

"But (y/n)..." He jokingly whines. "You should sleep with me insteaddd." He knew exactly what he was doing when he worded it like that. You rolled your eyes.

"If your gonna whine I won't be sleeping with you tomorrow." You teased.

"That's so mean..."

"Brian if you wanna come join us you can no shame in asking." Tim teased.

"Tim.. I totally would but your bed is so small.." Brian sighed and l rested his head on his hand.

"It not that small.." He huffed. You were trying so hard not to laugh. Brian was doing the same.
------
Today you were washing you didn't want to you just felt like you owed them something. You didn't if anything they owed you for tormenting you for years on end, but here you were washing the dishes, for what?

There weren't many so you didn't mind at all. Only the three of us here we only really used cups and plates. Maybe a pot or pan depending on what you ate for supper. Everything felt so peaceful so nice... This is where you wanted to be. Why? Is it because they show you affection? You think just because someone is kind they love you? They said they loved me... They must why would they have gone through all the trouble to keep you with them?

(i've been laughing about that one time alex hit tim while he was peeing imagine being found with your dong out-)

You walked into Brian's room after calling Tim's bed small you agreed to sleep in Brian's room. Cause his bed was unreasonably bigger. Why, you had no idea. You stared at them and suddenly you didn't want to cuddle with them. It was just wried crawling into bed with them instead of the other way around. Them coming to cuddle you was much better.. You slowly sat on the edge of the bed before being snatched and forced to lay down.

You were so glad the light was off otherwise the would've been a lot worse-.

Tim's around were wrapped around your shoulder and his face cuddled into the crook of your neck, it was so sweet.. Brian's arms had been wrapped around waist and his face was shoved into your shoulder. They were both adorable when sleeping... That sounds so creepy... Your right it dose.

This was perfect... You couldn't wish for more. You let out a yawn and stared back at the wall, maybe it was time for some sleep...
------
You slowly blinked your eyes open. Tim had shifted completely during the night. He was still behind you just he was lower now and Brian was higher. he was right close to your face and Tim was just below you shoulder.

They looked so peaceful... You smiled a bit at the thought, they did seem at peace and comfortable. Which made you happy your were glad they felt comfortable around you. Nothing could ruin the moment... Except for maybe seeing your mother-

Yeah that would ruin the mood a lot. You look around the room it was was still dark in here there was no light shining through the windows. What time is it? Also what happened to all the stuff from the old house? Only some of it was here. You missed that house a lot, it was really nice. This house was just as good though as long as they were here with you.

Your so glad they didn't leave you in a room alone again. Maybe when you first got here you would've liked that, but now was definitely a no. You sighed and looked down at Tim.

You gave him a small kiss on top his head. It was all you could reach.. Then you gave Brian a small kiss on the cheek. Before slowly falling back asleep.

(not really back to posting but have this)
(Writing another story check it out)