slendering

"Y/n, what the fuck is slendering??" Toby asked, to be honest you were just as confused as him it was just something you blurted out because you thought it was funny.

"Uhm.. Its like stuff you do for the Operator..?" Makes sense.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Okay damn!"

----------

Toby drove you home not to long after getting you food. He was still in a bad mood but definitely not as bad as when he came. Now you would have to deal with your two lovers asking you questions you just wanted to sleep. Also there was a possibility that you would get attacked in your sleep because that wried ass man was still there. He was tide up in another room maybe. All you know is he's not in the kitchen anymore, so now you don't have to hear his annoying ass voice telling you he's gonna getcha. What the fuck dose he mean by that? Dose he think I'm a baby or something???

You stepped onto the deck. Wait... Did Toby just steal Brian's fucking car?? Yeah he did welp thats not really my problem, well it might be if Brian starts bitching. You don't wanna deal with that.. Actually why is he bitchy anyways, did I or Tim upset him? Or maybe its that man in the spare room who tried killing us.

It was probably the man, though he was always kinda bitchy now the only times he really was happy was way at the start of this.. Or at least you thought he was genuinely happy you couldn't tell then and your memories from that point in time were kinda hasey.

Sighing and opening the door you looked around you didn't see or hear anyone.

"Brian? Tim? I'm home." You called out to them. No response maybe they were out dealing with that Alex guy you didn't actually know that so you were going to check around incase he was here and tried anything.

You looked in the room where he had been tied up in. He was there just knocked out. He had quite a few bruises, wonder where those came from. You silently closed the door and went into your own room. Where were they any ways..? You didn't think they would just leave like that with a hostage in the house. Well they did that to you but your like 90% sure that was a test to see what you would do..? Maybe but still you wonder why the haven't really done anything to him yet. Was he also under control of the Operator? Probably he had to be other wise there's no way he would've been able to hold up against us.

You shook your head and started gathering random clothes and your towle for a shower. You felt all sweaty a gross from that fight earlier. You walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower waiting for it heat up.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Oh wow, you looked quite different your skin seemed to look quite unhealthy and your eyes were kinda sunken in, your hair had grown a little longer. You looked in the mirror while you were here before yes but you never really notice these things. You had bruises and blood on your face too, and there was the proxys symbol on the side of your neck it looked like a scar it wasn't hard to see but if you weren't looking for it you would've over looked it.

Hm.. You only see yourself as the person you were before, you remember everything from how you were before and all the things that happened, but lately you've been forgetting things like your mothers name or the names of your old friends.. You can't remember what you did last week.. When did the leaves start falling? And when did snow start pileling up..? Your knew you weren't in control anymore, just a doll for that things to use as he pleases. You wanted to remember things and make new memories..

But everything you did wouldn't stay in your mind unless it wanted to torment you. All the loving feelings were leaving your body and you couldn't hold onto them. They were pages scattered in the wind..

Why was all this happening? Your father leaving, you isolating yourself from the people who loved you, your freedom being taken away from you, being used as a puppet..

The shower was probably hot enough by now. You stepped out of your clothes and into the shower.

Did Tim and Brian even actually love you? Were they just obsessed with the old weak you? Are they disappointed now? You wanted to know but you weren't going to ask them, you know they wouldn't give you an honest answer.

Your legs started shaking, your throat felt dry and tears started forming in your eyes. You sat down and hugged your legs. Nothing ever went your way did it? You were purely some gods entertainment, they didn't care about you. You were truly pitiful.

---------
Alex stared down at your your cold from, you had passed out after your shower your face was blotchy and your eyes looked puffy. You were such a pretty cryer, he slowly picked you up and prayed you wouldn't wake up. He swiftly made his way out if the cabin and carried you till he found two trees with proxy symbols on them. He walked through and once again everything was cold, damp, and looked green. He no longer got headaches because of how often he entered the realm. Now all he had to do was find the portal he had made, it would take him to where he was staying last.

Alex knew better than to waste time. He hurried to where he remembered it was, it wasn't to far from here but the other side of the portal was far away from where they had been last. He just learned to not question things anymore. He only really did what he was told and what was necessary. Though what he was doing was just for him enjoyment he hated masky and hoddie so he would take away there joy and make it his own.