walking

Toby was coming to visit today! Wow! Tim and Brian told you last night he should be here soon. You were sure he was gonna be so excited that your actually finally able to walk. You had to try and speed up the process because Tim had suspected your legs would be done healing soon.

You able to walk but only for short periods of time. That being said you hoped you would make it down the stairs and too the car. You had to find the keys to. Tim drove the car last so he probably has them.

Brian knocked on your. But he didn't wait for a response before coming in. You started at him. You wish you could explode people with your mind. This went on for a while you just started at him trying to explode him. Why? Because it's funny.

"What are you doing?" Oh god.

"i'm exploding you with my mind." You said. "Okay why are you in here?"

"I came to get you..?"

"okay..?"

Then he picked you up and carried you downstairs. Tobys coming Tobys coming Tobys coming. You felt like a child who's best friend was coming over. Well Toby was basically your best friend like your only friend for awhile. When even was the last time you had a friend? I mean a few online here and there but in person? Maybe a year after they started stalking you. So like 5-4 years ago? Damn L (y/n's) lonely.

Brian set you down on the couch and sat beside you. This was so awkward. He eventually put his arm around your waist and you visibly tensed. He chuckled at that. Fucker your lucky you told me Tobys was coming otherwise I would've fucking beat you to death already.

Toby used to live here right..? Yeah wonder why he moved out. Well actually I would move out because there fucking psychotic murders that literally killed my mom and fucking smashed my legs. But Toby was a murder too. You shouldn't put to much thought into it.

Knock knock knock.

TOBY OH MY GOODNESS. AHHWRWEEEEEE.

Anyways.

Brian stood up and went to open the door. Toby got inside and they talked for awhile. Toby had a bag in his hands which he set down on the counter. He then went upstairs probably to find and talk to Tim. :( . He didn't even say hi to you yet. He would when he came back down.

He came back downstairs and waved at you. You excitedly waved back. You assumed he smiled he still had his mask on. He came over to you picked you up and brought you to your room not before he grabbed the bag form the counter.

"Hi." You smiled.

"H-hello (y/n)." He set you and the bag on the bed. Then he took off his mask. His scar was so cool. You loved it he was also very good looking. What? SHHHH.

"So you said you lived here right,?" He nodded and sat down beside you. "Why did you leave then?"

"Uhh there g-good friends but definitely n-not good p-people to l-live with.."

"Ohhh okay I get it."

"Actually there b-both assholes... Your t-the only reason I come a-around here."

You don't know why but that made you feel happy you could feel your cheeks heat up. You and Toby both didn't look at each other for a moment possible embarrassed. He was so cute... (lol fuck tim and brian this is a toby x reader now/j)

Was he though or was he just the first person who treated you like and actual human in awhile. Shut up. Let me have this. Fine have it your way, don't cry to me when you realize he doesn't like you.

Mom..? You turned around she wasn't there. But you could hear her she was talking to you. Did you saying anything out loud? No Toby would've said something.
———————
"See I told you I could walk again..!" You said quietly but the excitement in your voice was evident. (right word?)

"(y/n) thats awesome!!" Toby said in a hushed voice but just as excited as you. You smiled at him and sat down. You both had shared some jokes and stories. You needed to tell him you were leaving soon but you didn't want to ruin the mood...

"So Toby I think i'lol be leaving soon," You sighed. "I wish I could wait more but I cant Tim is starting to suspect my legs are healing."

Toby was silent. It was scary he never seemed to be quiet. He must be deep in thought..

Should I tell (y/n)? She couldn't never actually leave them. What was her plan?

"W-what's your p-pla-plan..? He stuttered a lot. He was nervous or worried.. You listened for any sounds indicating someone was outside the door or trying to listen. You couldn't hear anything. But you would still be very quiet.

"I was going to knock them out and steal the car..?" You lied about the knocking out part. You were going to fucking kill them. But you wouldn't tell Toby that.

(y/n) is so clueless. It was kinda cute. She really knew nothing about them. Should he tell her that it wouldn't exactly work. Would that make him a bad friend..? Toby, he didn't want to be your friend. He liked you and for the first time in awhile he was sure of it. He wanted so desperately to have you. But you belonged to them.

"(y/-" Toby was interrupted by the door opening you were so scared they had heard you. What would they do this time?!

"Supers ready." Brian announced. You swear you were going to shit yourself. Toby nodded and picked you up before Brian could. L Brian.

We were eating on the couch tonight because there weren't enough stools. Awesome! Super tonight was pizza either Tim or Brian got it while Toby was with you. Which to be honest didn't feel like much time.

Brian and Toby sat next to you and Tim sat on his arm chair. Pepperoni pepperoni pepperoni. Sing the pepperoni song. Pepperoni in my eyes. Pepperoni in my ears. Pepperoni in my mouth. Pepperoni pepperoni pepperoni. Sing the pepperoni song.
———————
After super Toby took you back upstairs. You were feeling quite tired and wanted to sleep but wanted to spend more time with Toby.

"Toby... Come with me.. When I leave you don't have to help at all just.. Leave with me.?" That hurt him so much. He was shocked you asked him that. He couldn't keep his eyes off the floor. He knew you wouldn't even make it out of the house. He couldn't leave with you. Even if you made it out being with him would increase the chances of you getting hurt. But he could protect you couldn't he..?

He was not allowed.

He sighed and picked you up. Which was not needed. He placed you on the bed and left the room. He was not going to let you say goodbye as that would only make things worse on both of you. He said his goodbyes to Tim and Brian. Then silently left the house.

"(y/n) i'll love you 'till i'm dead."

(if you know what song that's form marry me. Also sorry for the lack of updates i've just been really unmotivated)