gental

You had been there for five days. And they were both really gentle and kind with you. It made you so uncomfortable you really didn't like it. They could snap any second. And you would definitely pay for running away soon. Maybe they figured being nice to you would make you want to stay on your own free will.

You had refused to eat anything they gave you. And instead of throwing it out and being and asshole about it they just put it back in the fridge and said you could have it later. Which you never did.

You also refused to talk to them surely you were testing there patience. You couldn't be bothered to get out of bed either you refused to eat and you refused to sleep. The only time you talked was when you would tell your mom off.

They were worried? Surely they were... There Beautiful (y/n) was destroying herself. You had become noticeably pale and you had dark eye bags.

You turned on your side and stared at the clock. That was all you did nowadays. You felt so dirty... But couldn't move to take a shower. You knew this wouldn't last long they would get upset and beat you soon. They would tell you it's for your own good and 'comfort' you after. They would force you to eat and force you into the shower. Or they would help you. Which you weren't to fond of that idea actually the first couple times after they broke your legs they helped you. It was so uncomfortable. Of course you had your under clothes on so they wouldn't see anything but... It was still gross.

It was just to hot in the room for you to be comfortable. You hated that you hated all the little things they did and in the house. You hate the wood floors you hate the nailed shut window you hate the creaking bed frame and door. And you hated them. You hated them the most.

But you didn't. You just say you do to distract your self form feeling other ways. You wanting so bad to hate them but couldn't. Even after everything they've done. They showed you comfort when you needed it the most. Why? Because they love you. You didn't want them to. And you didn't want to either... You wished your brain would let you hate them but it wouldn't the way your brain saw it was 'they showed you positive attention and comfort they must be good for you' when it should be 'they hurt you there bad for you'.

"(y/n)..?" It was Tim you didn't even hear the door open... You didn't look at him. "Are you going to eat today..?" You didn't answer and he sighed. "(y/n) please.. You cant keep starving yourself."

"Yeah (y/n) you cant starve yourself cause you were dumb enough to get caught by them. I cannot believe I raised such an idiot." She taunted you.

Tim didn't say anything and walked out of the room. He really did care about you. Even when they locked you in your room you had food. Five whole days without you would probably feel really dizzy if you stood up. Also no sleep? That's actually horrible for your body. You also didn't drink much of the water they gave you.
———————
Four days go by with them trying to get you to eat. You go to sleep now and drink all the water they give you. But you still won't eat or get out of bed. At first they didn't mind the not eating and staying in bed. But after the first three days of it it was worrying.
——————
"(y/n) get up." Tim said sternly. You huffed and turned away. Were you looking for a fight? No you were just sick and tired of all the bullshit. You felt his hand slip under your arms and pull you out of bed. You didn't even try to stand up you were going to be as stubborn as possible. Tim seemed annoyed at that and began dragging you out of the room. You didn't know where to though because you never explored the house you only knew one other room which was the bathroom.

He ended up dragging you into the bathroom room and sat you down on the counter. (sink counter?) You payed no mind to him and sighed.

He ran the bath water. He was going to force you into the tub. Asshole... The water stoped and you were picked up and basically thrown into the bath tub. Your being dramatic he dropped you just above the water.

"H-hey!" You voice was kinda raspy form the lack of use and it hurt your throat a bit. But he didn't care he was just happy you talked even if it was to yell at him.

Brian must've heard you. He came through the door and snickered at you. You were not having it you didn't care if he yelled at you or hurt you, you didn't care.

"Don't you dare laugh you asshole..!" You said, your voice was raised and anger was evident. You hated them and you were going to say it. You don't hate them...

Your expression lighted and you looked away from them and crosses your arms. "Get out.."
——————
You stepped out of the tub and grabbed the towel Tim left.

(i just realized y/n would have to use the bathroom at some point so she just went while they were asleep for plot conventions.. that's not how you spell it...)

After awhile they left you alone and you decided to take an accutal bath. It was the first time in a while you had done so. You also brushed your teeth and you hair.

You still weren't going to eat because you were a little shit who wanted then to be upset. But still at least you did something today..

Tim and Brian had called for you in the living room. You walked into the room and stared at them.

"What?"

"Uhm we got you something..." Brian said and rubbed his neck. They both looked like they didn't want you to have whatever it was. When did they even have the time to go out they were both smothering you for days and you always could hear them.

Tim extended his hand which held a box in it. You cautiously took the box into your hands and slowly opened it.

"A mask...?"