what?

"You fell asleep, I cant believe my child is such and idiot." Your mother hissed at you. You were about to yell at her to shut up then realized where you were. In a car with two murderers who are supposed to be dead. "Now you'll never know which way is back."

You looked outside the window we must have been driving for a super long time. The sun was setting. That means.. YOU WERE ASLEEP A WHOLE DAY WE COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW AND ALL I CAN SEE IS TREES!?!!?? Fuck sakes..

You wanted to ask where we were but you knew they wouldn't answer. And she is just here to make you feel awful she won't be any help. You hated this you just got away.. And now they're back from the dead!!! JUST TO MESS WITH YOU WHY CANT ANYTHING GO YOUR WAY?!??? You gripped the handle till your knuckles turned white and tears of frustration welled up in your eyes. You just got away why couldn't they stay dead.. The universe hated you so much it brought them back just to spite you..

Tears start rolling down your cheeks. If you were alone you would definitely be loud sobbing but you didn't want to make them mad. You wondered what they would do this time maybe isolate you for a year or break all your limbs. Maybe just beat you till your covered in bruises. Though you doubt they would let you off that easy. Maybe they'll break your ribs.

Didn't you say you missed them though..? I didn't say that didn't I..

"Your awful you know that?"

"Yes I know that..."

Brian who was know driving looked at you through the mirror. Who were you talking to. Though it was only a whisper he still heard it. Tim had fallen asleep about an hour ago so he would be out for awhile.

...

Oh, that's right Toby had said something about you having hallucinations. Of your mother..? Yeah that's it. He assumed that's who you were talking to.

He was still pissed about that night but he knew it wasn't completely your fault. The Operator had taken interest and tested you. How strong were you..? You seemed a stronger then you were any other time, that was all you though hidden strength. They wouldn't be able to slow down the sickness anymore.

You were going to become a Proxy or die in the process. They cannot hurt you to much or you wouldn't survive 'training' if that's even what he wanted. They would still definitely have to punish you they wouldn't let you off the easily..
———————
We've been on backroads for hours. The car only just coming to a stop. You couldn't see a house anywhere. Brian stepped out of the car. We're they going to murder you in the forest. No why go through all the trouble of kidnapping you.. Tim had also stepped out and you saw them talking you couldn't hear much of what they were saying.

Leave her, if she stays, come back to us, we're the only things you heard. Tim looked uncomfortable but he eventually nodded his head. Then him and Brian started walking away into the trees..?
——————
It had been at least 30 minutes what were they doing... Did they just up and leave? why would they leave you in the car... The door was unlocked too what the hell?

"(y/n) they left you here you could try to escape.. Or are you going to let your feelings stop you?" You mother asked mockingly. "You know if-"

"Shut up! Stop talking to me! I hate you! Your not real!" You yelled at it. And she smirked.

"(y/n)... I am real..So real if i wasn't real could I do this..!" She lunged at you and began choking you. You could hardly breathe. But yet still you knew she was fake. It did feel so real but it was fake otherwise Tim and Brian would've said something about her being in the car. You also saw her dead body this was fake. If anyone were to see what was happening in the car they would assume you were crazy. Which isn't that far from the truth..
——————
You were getting out.. By now you could've probably been a quarter of the way out of the backroads.

You took one last look towards the trees before stopping yourself from getting out of the car. Brian was standing there with his mask on... You moved your hand back to your side and watched him make his way over to your door. You nervously watch him open the door.

"You stayed..?" He questions. Not like you wanted to.. You into your lap you didn't want to talk to him right now.. He probably didn't like that. He grabbed your upper arm and pulled you out of the car.He slammed the door shut and we began walking.
—————(so many time skips in this chapter sorry)
You have been walking for about and hour now. The sky was dark now and you were cold.

You stumbled over a rock and Brian sighed it was about the fourth time you've done that..

"That's enough of that.." Brian said and came to a halt. You stopped too you were very confused. That's was until he picked you up bridle style. You let out a yelp and held onto his shoulder for support, you weren't expecting that. And he started waking again. You felt so small.. You hated that.

Apologize... What why? Cause you ran away, that's what you did the last time you ran away right? That's because they weren't paying any attention to me.. See how childish you sound.? Shut up.. You aren't making any sense..! Please just stop saying stuff and leave me alone.. You know I can't do that.. I'm part of you.
——————
You had almost fallen asleep several times in Brian's arms he was just so warm.. And you hate that he somehow made you feel safe enough to fall asleep in front of him. You should not be able to do that. He put you through so much..!

You saw a house in the distance. It was another cabin.. This one looked smaller and didn't have a second floor. It had a porch.. Which Tim was sitting on was he waiting for us or did he just come out for a smoke? Not that you cared you were just wondering.

Tim looked over to us and his mood seemed to brighten. You were about to crush it... How would you do that? By not talking to them and ignoring them for weeks..! Just like they did to me. Well that is if your not like ignored by them..

Brian stepped on the porch you thought he would set you down here but apparently not. He kicked the door open and made his way inside.

The living room and kitchen were on right and a hallways with five room was on the left. The kitchen was and off white and had white tiles with wood cabinets and counter tops, it also had a smallish round table close to one of the walls.

The living room looked much like that last on except it had wood floors. The hallways also had wood floors and everything looked super old and kinda run down. Whose house was this before..?

Brian carried you into one of the rooms. The room had a big bed in the middle of the room and it also a night stand and closet. Your suitcase was here too..

You let go of his shoulders and half expected him to just drop you. But he didn't he crawled onto the bed with you still in his arms. And lied down beside you. And he held you as if he would die if he let you go. He buried his face into the crook of your neck and refused to let go. (fuck you man let go i hate you sm/j)

(anyways i'm a little scared to post chapters because of something my friend said... So uh y'all better not be masterbaiting to my book..)