friend

Moving your legs was so hard bending you legs you thought this would help. Help what you didn't know but you knew they needed a stretch. Toby had let you eat in your room today he said he would bring you to the couch later he was tired the night when you hallucinated your mother. You felt a little bad for waking him up but you couldn't help it.

He actually has been a little distant since then. Maybe has scared? Probably not maybe since Tim and Brian were coming back he didn't want to get attached before leaving? You didn't know at all you couldn't read minds. Speaking of Tim and Brian they were supposed to come back sometime today witch you weren't really looking forward to.. 12:32 they would be here in a couple hours..

You tried to get that off your mind. Your legs were so sore but this was good for them you convinced yourself they needed to stretch otherwise they would not grow back properly. You had no idea if it was true but you didn't really care. Cough. (excuse me get tf out) Cough cough.

COUGH. You feel forward off the bed and started coughing violently it wouldn't stop you could hardly get a breath in. Splat. (sound effects i have no idea how to write this) You looked down on the floor you had coughed up blood. What why-?

Toby burst through the door with a bottle of pillow in his hand. The same one that were shoved down your throat not to long ago. You frowned at the memory.

Toby knelt down beside you and handed you the bottle. You still had no idea what these were for so you hesitated on opening it. You popped the bottle open and shook one pill out before dry swallowing it because you had no water. The head ache didn't seem to die down for awhile but with some time it went away.

"(y/n) I think t-they'll be here soon.."

"Oh well I guess we can go downstairs then." He nodded and picked you up. You weren't happy about this you hated all of them so much well maybe Toby was okay he hadn't done anything to you so you had no reason to hate him. Though sometimes he was kinda scary and some of the joke he made concerned you. He was okay.

He set you down on the couch and sat on the arm chair. Tim hates when Brian sits there that's like his spot.. Why do you care? It's just so boring here you have to pay attention to little details.
———————
You and Toby wait for an hour and a half before we heard the car pull up. You were kinda scared you kinda wished you were sleeping right now. Would they be in a bad mood when the came in? Footsteps on the porch. The door is getting unlocked. You stare intensely at the door as it opens and reveals Brian. He was wearing his mask and his clothes were heavily stained... With you weren't going to dwell on it to much thinking about it made you want to puke.

He looked at you. Or you assumed he did maybe he was just looking in your general direction. You couldn't see his face and it made you nervous.

"Hi." was all he said and you gave him a small wave. This was just awkward. Tim walked into Brian not expecting him to still be in the doorway maybe. He was also wearing his mask and blood stained. He seemed tense when he saw you like he was scared? No no maybe shocked you were down here? No surprised, no that's not it either scared to scare you any more then he already had.. You didn't know what you were going on about and decided it would be best to not look at them.

Brian didn't like that though. [ :( ] He walked over to you and leaned over the couch he took of his mask before grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him. You try to move away but fail.. Brian frowns.

"What not happy to see me..?" He asks in faux sadness. "That's alright though you know how much I missed.. Were you good for Toby?"

"Your covered in blood.." You say quietly wincing at his words.

"So I am.." He says quietly mocking you. He lets go and heads up stairs hopefully to clean up. You turned your head back to Toby who looked pissed. Was Toby mad at you?

"Toby,?" He looked at you and hummed. "Is everything alright..?"  Tobys tics seemed to worsen when Brian was close to you.. Was he angry or jealous even? You didn't know. He sighed and nodded.
———————
Awhile later Tim came downstairs all cleaned up and Toby had explained what has been happening. You never told him that you were hallucinating so he just assumed it was a really bad nightmare.. No he knew he knew all to well. You were becoming like him(minus the murdering and other things..). The survivors guilt and isolation eating you up.

Toby felt almost bad for you. Witch is wired maybe it was because the way you reacted to his face no one ever said such things about the scar. He felt the need to protect you but couldn't he wasn't allowed to interfere with what Brian and Tim did to you. If he was he would've totally helped you get away from them by now.

Tim sighed as he sat next to you. He gently placed a hand atop your head and patted you. He was trying his hardest not to hurt you. It's not that he wanted to he just had trouble controlling his emotions. (L/j)

He reminded you of how Brian treated you when you first got here. It's like they swapped roles except Tim wasn't manipulative he actually did want you to love him. He knew it would be hard for you after everything he had done but he was going to make you love him.
——————
"(y/n)?" Toby knocked on the door and called out to you.

"Come in."  He opened the door and closed it behind him.

"I'll b-be staying one more n-night but i'm leaving e-early in the morning I w-wont be here when you wake up.."

"Oh.. I-" He cut you off.

"(y/n) I know you want t-to leave them I c-cant help you but I also w-wont rat you out. I want you to k-know you can t-trust me I can be y-your friend."

(Toby will show up more and so will someone else toby and y/n's relationship is completely platonic. also YALL ARE SO OUT OF POCKTE LIKE SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS HAVE ME ROLLING O LN THE FLOOR YALL HAVE NO RIGHT BEING THE FUNNY)