univivted

Tim and Brian were out, they said you'd be coming with them apparently you didn't have a choice.

What were they to you? Your not quite sure for now you'd like to call them your lovers.. Was that wrong? Probably, but you didn't care all that much... Or maybe you did and you just weren't processing things properly.

That could be it. But at the moment you were almost certain you had romantic feeling for them. What was that called..? Stalkhome syndrome, was it..? Possibly. It most definitely is Brian and Tim most definitely anticipated this. At least you thought they did..

You sighed and sat up being as you weren't doing anything you could make dinner. You pushed yourself out of bed and walked to the door. You hesitated before pushing it open you didn't know why you just felt you you shouldn't open it.. But you did and nothing was there. You'd be fine.

"Y/n.." Ah that must've been why your mother was here. No not your mother a hallucination of her she was not real just ignore her...

You walked past her and into the kitchen. This was your reminder you shouldn't feel so close to them because they caused this. Yet you still feel this way...

"Sleeping next to them sharing kisses and hugs... Your disgusting y/n, look what they did to me." You ignored her and opened the cupboard. Mmm hamburger helper... that's what you would make for diner. You grabbed the box and headed over to the fridge good thing there was already hamburger thawed...(we love plot convince)
----------
You placed the pot and pan on the stove and turned it on. You placed the hamburger on the pan spread it out with your spatula.
----------
You strained the noodles and almost burned your hand. You put the noodles back in the pot the the cheese stuff and mixed the hamburger in. It looked great oh em gee.

The stove was still on... you quickly turned the stove a little embarrassed so glad no one saw. If Brian were here he'd certainly tease you about that. You missed them.. They've only been gone for a few hours but still... You missed them..
----------
You heard the door open thats mean they were back! You smiled and hopped out of bed and quickly made your way to the front door.

"You guys are back." You smiled while coming down the hallway.
What you saw scared you a strange looking person you didn't know. You took a step away.

"Who.. are you..?" The person said strangely taking a step closer. You were positive the door was locked... you hadn't seen someone in so long and they looked so scary... cover in blood stains and a scary mask... not at all like the one you had been gifted.

Your breathing became more rapid who was this person? You backed away yet again.

"Answer me.."

"Please stay away..!" You said tears forming in your eyes why were you reacting like this, why were they so frightening..?

Please please come home walk through the door... Instead the person charged at you and knocked you onto the floor pinning your arms to your side. They held a knife to your throat.

"If you dont start talking I'll slit your throat." They threatened.

"I-im y/n, Masky and Hoodie... t-took me here a long time ago..!" You said tears spilling from your eyes. You were terriblely embarrassed you hated crying in front of people especially people you didn't know.

Their grip on you losend. "Its you... Your distracting them.."

"I didn't mean to I swear..!" You said shutting your eyes tightly.

The door opened again.

You opened your eyes just in time to see the person get knocked off you by Tim. Brian helped you up off the ground and held you.

"Kate, what the fuck are you doing here!?" Tim yelled angrily pinning her down.

"I'm.. here on orders..." Kate groaned.

"What orders?" He asked still fuming and tightening his grip on her.

"The papers... It wanted me to retrieve them.. if I'd known she was gonna be here I would've waited... Till you guys came back.." Kate said trying to push Tim off her.

You stared at her still a little shaken by what she did but you hated seeing violence.

"Tim it was a mistake.." You said quietly trying to get him to be gentler with Kate. "She didn't hurt me, just scared me a little.." You said. He looked over at you and his expression softened. He nodded and let go of her before standing up and wiping imaginary dust off himself.

Kate just looked at you. You couldn't see her face but you could tell she was questioning you deeply... Why would you help someone who just tried to kill you? That was probably what she was thinking, but she had every right to think such things. Maybe she thinks your stupid or extremely smart you didn't know and didn't care to find out.

"I made diner by the way..." You said quietly trying to kill the silence. Brian let go of you and began speaking.

"I'm super hungry what did you make?" He said getting the hint.

You pointed to the pot on the stove and told him what you made. While Kate and Tim went to his room to get that papers that had been mentioned earlier.

You sat down beside Brian waiting for him to comment on your cooking skills. He ate the whole bowl before saying anything. And he only said it was good...

Tim joined us soon enough, after he made Kate leave. You felt almost bad for her but why? She tried killing you... your awful with dealing with bad people y/n..
You sat down on the couch and Brian read you whatever he was reading you didn't know what it was but it sounded boring...

Though his voice was incredibly soothing. You almost feel asleep many times.
---------
"So who was she..? Is she like you guys and Toby?" You asked.

"Yes she's like us.. and she won't be coming around her without knocking. I'm sorry she just came in the other day, she usually didn't need to knock." Tim said to you.

You nodded and went back to reading the book that was lent to you. Where the red fern grows. That was the book you had read it once before the end killed you every time.

(Woooww wee this chapter is everywhere oh em gee sorry for the lack of updates just really hard finding filler idea gosh anyways hope you enjoyed)