~CHAPTER 7~

"Everyone thinks I've gotten better.
I haven't.
I have just gotten better at hiding it"
-Unknown
________________________________
Song name: 100 bad days
Artist(s): AJR

I woke up at six in the morning since I needed to get ready with the Advil and wanted to make breakfast since mom too would have a hangover

And normally she is the one to make breakfast.

I brought the tablets and glasses to each room quietly so as to not wake them up. I then headed to my room so I could get my phone and AirPods and change into some exercise clothes. I then went to the gym and did my exercises.

I started off with 100 squats, lunges, calf raises, bicycle crunches, and Russian twists.

I sighed as I started at the boxing gloves and punching bag.

I need to let off some steam anyway.

As I started to punch the bag, all the thoughts also started swarming in my head.

The marriage.

My 16 years of black-and-white life.

How I don't even the first 6 years of it.

Him.

Hospitals.

Therapies.

Everything.

As the punching bag dropped on the floor due to my last punch, so did I and the tears that were slowly cascading down my pale cheeks.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

I wanted to tell someone but I fear.

The fear that he or she would leave me.

Like everyone did.

Who's to say that Mom wouldn't leave me? Who's to say that this new family of mine isn't going to leave me?

I sighed sadly and went to my room.

Why do I forgive people easily? I should stop doing that but it is hard. What if they leave if I don't forgive them?

A hot shower is what I need right now.

I took off my gym clothes and stared blankly at all my scars. I shook my head and let the hot water flow through my body.

Why are all the chapters in my life sad and dark?

What is a normal life? Will I ever have one?

Knowing that I had to make food, I quickly put on my clothes headed to the kitchen, and started making a lot of breakfast.

I started off with the pancake batter, then I started off with the waffle one. I got some slices of bacon from the fridge and started frying them. I cooked all the pancakes in another pan while making the waffles in another. I then made some fried eggs and some blueberry smoothies. I also prepared some freshly squeezed orange juice and started plating everything.