02. Lili And John.

Game Started:

Game Started:

Lili and John

"So you won't tell us where you've been?"

Lisa sighed, letting herself fall on the couch.

"Nop. I'm sorry, eonnie. It is not a big deal though."

"If it is not then why you're keeping it secret?" The brunette asked, sitting by her side.

"I'm just being petty and dramatic," Lisa laughed to lighten the atmosphere." let me pretend I have a life at least!

Jennie laughed and rolled her eyes. She stood up, directed to the maknae's kitchen.

"If you say so, I just don't want to find out you've been doing illegal things, I don't mind if you did!" she screamed before Lisa interrupt. "but I don't want to know about it.

The girl remained silent, knowing they were just joking. She put the tv on, it was almost time for the most recent kdrama she obsessed with, Twenty Five Twenty One.

(IT HURTS SO MUCH, I CAN'T KEEP WITH MY LIFE, SINCE APRIL 3 IS ALL SADNESS AND SORROW, I HATE LIFE 😭)

She wondered if somebody like Baek Yi Jin could be real and if such love like the one that he and Na Hee Do had could exist, in some part of the world.

Maybe it was real, but not many people found it.

"That's sad..."

"That's sad now?" Jennie asked, getting back to the couch with two plates of ramen.

"I want a love like theirs." She replayed taking the plate. - ohhh, meog ya!

[meog ya: basically, "let's eat"]

"Yeah, too cute."

But both girls were just in episode six. Poor of them.

"They're not coming?"

"I don't think they'll do. Chaeng told me she'll be with Alice and Jisoo is hibernating, apparently."

"Oh." Jennie sighed. "Then, should we sleep already?"

"Yep, I'm sleepy. I'd like to make a life for blink but..."

"Yeah, I know." The oldest nodded, understanding what she meant. "But don't go there, Lisa! I still can't believe what happened yesterday."

She neither. She just screamed to their bosses and screw the things more than what they already were.

"Mh... Tomorrow I'll talk with our managers, I can say sorry but I don't regret what I've done."

Live a life with no regrets. She knew she was right, even when she didn't confront the situation most smartly, she still was right.

It was time to claim what she deserved, what Blackpink deserved as a group.