11. Love's Connection.

(a/n: full ok chapter so you enjoy!)

(a/n 2: no proofread, forgive me!)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 11: Love's Connection.

She smiled at her reflection, being the first one letting herself be seen on the screen.

"Hi, stranger!"

"Hi," lowly and awkward he mumbled

"Why don't you let me see your face..., stranger?"

Jungkook laughed.

"Why would you want to see the face of a stranger?"

His camera was still pointing at the pillow behind him, only a few locks of his dark hair were visible.

"Because I missed that stranger."

It was just then that his camera pointed at his face.

Oh, wow, she feels she hasn't seen that face in years.

It was probably his room where he was, the lights were dim. His hair was about the same length as before, and his beautiful eyes were half closed, while a shy smile appears on his face.

Soooooo unfairly cute.

"Hi..."

She smiled, "I think you've already said that."

"Right... I did."

He smiled, and she felt her heart flutter at the sight. It was the way his eyes looked so trustful.

"Your hair is wet... And is that...? Wait, are you just wearing a towel?"

That was when she realized it. She forgot she haven't changed herself yet. But did she mind it?  It wasn't as if she was showing more skin than just her neck.

"Ah, yeah... I got a shower just now."

His face seemed to redden upon hearing her comment, then he coughed as a little frown appeared between his eyebrows.

"Why are you attending a video call when you're just wearing a bathrobe?"

"Because it's just you."

The comment made him stare at her in silence, but then his face reddened more. Lisa chuckled at it until something popped out into her mind.

"Although, I am barefaced and that's not very pleasant," she growled with disgust, trying to cover her face with strands of her hair at least.

The guy kept on staring at her as if he was analyzing every part of her skin through the screen. She wasn't stopping him because she didn't want to portray herself in the insecure role. If there's something she knows is that the more attention you give to your insecurities, the worst they'll get.