10. Celine.

(a/n: I hope you don't mind the way I expanded this :) )

(a/n: dates may not coincide.)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 10: Paris and Wings.

Two Months Later.

June, 19.

"So, I'll be leaving? Just like that?"

She'd wish she could control the madness in her voice.

"Why? Are you complaining?"

"No, I just--"

"Let me remind you," her boss interrupted," that we are not obligating you, Lalisa Manobal, because it's no one's funeral to like... obligate. It's a fucking fashion show! How are you complaining about it?"

She wasn't! She wasn't mad about it!

Lisa tried to compose herself because, the last time she didn't, things got worse. If she's been patient during all those years, she can do it now. She won't let a mistake become a thing of the everyday.

She wasn't mad about being on the show, modeling, or doing a photoshoot. That wasn't something she would be mad about, it was nice to do it and she loved the way their fans supported every event.

But why did they have to put this over the Blackpink comeback?

They have been working on it so much time that it feels unreal, almost like it is not going to happen. That's what the waiting makes you, hopeless. Every time they want to fully focus on it something more pops up: mostly events and photoshoots.

And now what the heck were they doing?

Jennie was sent to Paris after her arrival, Rosé to EEUU, and Jisoo to Spain?

She wasn't against it, at all! She, and the girls, were very grateful to the brands who always treat them magnificently, but due to them they always have to be holding back their work.

Time goes on while they're stuck on the same.

"I am not complaining, I just--"

"Yes, you are!"

"I don't want to drag unnie into more mess!" She finally confessed.

The man smirked looking at her like she was a joke.

"What do you think? That you can manage everything you want, Lisa?" He placed his elbows on the table, fixing his eyes on the idol. "Yes, you're Celine's official girl but that doesn't mean that you can decide who else is part of the brand. What do you plan to happen? Them breaking their contract with Kim Taehyung just to please you?"

Kim Taehyung...

Vocalist of the biggest boy band. Very loved by the world, and also..., the guy who's recently been occupying all internet portals along with Jennie.