12. Magical.

(a/n: edited but not fully edited, hope you enjoy tho. in the shorter side but with many things happening.)

(a/n: this is my christmas gift.)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 12: Magical. That time.

June 28, 2022.

Her blonde hair scaped from the sides of her cap as she was sitting with her knees against her chest at the airport seating area.

Far away, she saw Kim Taehyung leave together with his team. They've already said goobye to each other, knowing they couldn't do it later. Handsome Bo Gum as well.

Oh, she's dizzy, that flight was terrifying and everything feels unreal now.

Lisa asks permission to go to the bathroom, which she is of course allowed to. It wasn't her time to leave yet, she doesn't know what they're doing. She loves to travel but, right now, she just want to go home with her pets.

The cold water in her face doesn't work to wake her up, she's still feeling dizzy.

Her phone rings. She doesn't feel like picking up the phone at the moment but maybe someone told her mom about the turbulence in the flight. Ugh, her mom won't be happy to know she didn't tell her about it.

With the thought of her mom getting angry at her, she picks up the phone without seeing the id call. Her eyes were shut for the water after all, and her hands where slightly wet.

"Sorry for not calling you, mom, I--"

"I'm not your mom but I accept the apologize."

Oh... Forget it, she's awake now.

"Jungkook?" Instantly, she takes her hand to her mouth, scandalized by naming him out loud in a public space. Hell, not even as a rookie she made a mistake like that.

"Lalisa?"

"Uhm... hello," she rests her hips on the handwash, finally opening her eyes and conffirming once again that she was alone.

"Hello," he murmured with his honey-like voice. "I've talked to my hyung and he told me about the inconvenient, are you okay?"

"Yes, I-- hold on a moment."

She breathed in and out, supporting her elbows on her kness when her head started to spin.

"Hey... hey, Lisa, are you there?"

"Uh, y-yeah, I think so..."

She finally opened her eyes when her senses came back. Great, at least she wasn't seeing all black. However, she still walked to the wall and slid through this one to sit down in the floor.

"Hey, do you hear me?" He almost yelled now.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm alright."

"There's someone with you? Why are you alone if you're not feeling well? Hold up, my Hyung is still there, I'll tell--"