09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.

(a/n: i checked this but it's 00:22 am. i don't know if i trust in sleepy me. So, I'm sorry if it is shitty written, I'll check it again tomorrow.)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 09: Poems Nights. Chewels Of The Night.

The room in the dark, and only the tv light making sight.

How come someone can feel warm and hot at the same time?

"Hey..."

"Mhmm?" Jungkook responded.

Lisa looked at the TV, thinking about the perfect way to formulate the question.

"How did... how did this movie turned out so sad?"

Jungkook blinked, still with his eyes on the tv, but he drifted them away to glance at the girl laying beside him.

Judging by the tone of her voice, he expected to see her sad. But she looked calm, simply staring at the tv in front of them.

"Don't you like it?" He asked, leaning his head on the pillow down his head.

Lisa turned her head, having to raise her chin to be able to look him in the eyes.

She just stared at him. Her eyes darted in all parts of his face, and he could see the flashing light of the tv on her cheeks, on her nose... her eyes.

Then she scrunch her nose in a cute way that he would laugh at, yet he didn't, precisely because he didn't find it fun.

Instead... he was lost in the sight.

He was confused about how a simple act could leave him so stunned.

Should it worry him?

The "should" and the "shouldn't" would back to his mind eventually, once and again... and again. He was still ignoring it, and it was going to be ok as long as he keeps it like that. He wanted to believe he wasn't doing anything wrong.

And looking at the person by his side just confirmed that thought.

"I like it," she sighed. "To be honest, I used to think I didn't like this kind of genre. It's sad. And when I'd do, it was not something fun to watch..."

"But?"

"But there's something special behind them."

He let his head fall onto the pillow behind him, staring again at the tv.

"And what is it?"

He paid attention to the movie in front.

The fox and the hound.

He didn't think too much before choosing a movie, and as soon as he saw it in the catalogue, he just clicked on it. It was a movie he used to watch when he was a kid. However, a second after he did it, he looked at his side to see her reaction. The doubt that she wouldn't like that movie popped up in his head, maybe she doesn't even watch animated movies.