Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.

In The Sunset Where We MetChapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know

Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.

29/07/22

Cross your limits to prove yourself.

Challenge yourself, at every moment you can and you'll see what you're capable of.

Daily words that made her the woman she is.

Kicking out her coach was not something that the man was waiting for, even less something that she expected to do. Ah! Her skin crawled every time she remembers it, but she also laughs at herself. My God, she kicked him out. She, literally, kicked him out of his own gym. Or she was crazy and too fooled by Jeon Jungkook, or the celebrity sickness went to her head.

No, forget it! She always had that sickness.

It's just... Even when she wasn't a super-recognized star, acting like she was one was fun. A part of her always knew it, even though we're taking in count this shameless behavior.

The man looked at her completely confused when she asked him if he could leave the establishment. Lisa had lost her mind... again.

Butttttt! In her defense... She didn't always train there with him included. The times she assisted, which weren't much due to her tight schedule, they always do it together. At this point, she knew every trainer and had a few acquaintances too. Some of them are more advanced than others. And Lisa wasn't the kind of person who sits and waits for his trainer to come, show her how to do something, and then leave. No. She was even annoying. She always wanted more and more. That eventually take them to the point of letting her do her thing and train by herself, always taking in count the recommendations and advice so she wouldn't get hurt. She didn't always need supervision.

And when the sudden call of that boy arrived, she was just entering the Gym. Yes, she didn't have a better idea than texting him before training. The latent emotion of wanting to see him whipped her like autumn's wind. And unable to flee from his convincing voice, she agreed to see him.

Right now.

Asking her trainer to leave them alone was an instinct that purely arose from her idol's life. She didn't want to bother Jungkook either, she didn't know at what point his limits could reach.

But, surprisingly and contrary to what she would suppose, the trainer told her no.

"No."

"What?!"

"I said no," he folded big big enormous arms over his chest. Woah, distracting. "Lalisa Manobal, get off your high horse. You're a nobody here."

She gasped.

Her mouth opened as well as her eyes. She looked at him in complete disbelief.

"How DARE you say that?"