24. Dandelions.

In The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 24. Dandelions In The Air.

11/12/22

He couldn't do any other thing than observing the human being walking in circles in the middle of the room. One of his hands was down his chin and the other in his waist, raising the long brown coat he was wearing that revealed the white long sleeved shirt and the oversize black pants.

Why was he wearing such warm clothes? It's winter, fine, but he was not that stingy... the heating was on!

Jungkook sighed leaning back on the couch.

"Hyung, you've been like this quite long time, I think I've come to a conclution by myself."

"He thinks he's so smart but he's actually struggling so hard," Hoseok bursted out laughing which made Jimin laugh too as Taehyung held back his smile.

Jin suddenly jumped off the couch and abruptally stood in front of Namjoon making him stumble.

"WAKE UP! THE CHILD NEEDS AN ADVICE!"

"Aren't you leaving already? I think the guards are coming for you in three, two..."

"I can take you there earlier if you want," Yoongi checked the time. "It's almost twelfth anyways."

"You're all gonna miss the shit out of me, admit it."

"No."

He silently shook his head, amused by how they still could laugh to the always silly, quite lame, jokes.

Not a lot of things had changed after all...

"Y'all really missing the point!" Taehyung closed his eyes and raised his voice in the most gently way someone could.

"Right..." Namjoon finally stopped walking and pointed at him with his eyes squinted. "Jungkook."

"That's him."

"That's his name."

"That's my name."

"And apparently you're coming to your hyungs for love advice, I'm actually flattered."

"Right?!" A sarcastic laugh came out of Yoongi's mouth. "He's so grown, he would insolate himself in other situations."

"He would completely pushed us out of it," Jimin agreed with his gaze somehow lost in a shoe.

"He's grown up."

He lowered his gaze, quite shyly as Taehyung stroked his hair.

This was what it was to be the youngest in the group. Not always maybe, but throughout the years, he constantly felt the affection from all of them, they always took well care of him. In the past, he might sometimes feel bothered by it because when you're young you don't realize about some things, but at the end of the day, he would act silly and be goofy so they could laugh and he'd be aware of how much they always look over him.