25. Rewrite The Stars I

(a/n: days might not coincide AT ALL with real life events ;) )

(a/n: ALSO! unedited and barely checked! sorry for the grammar and typo mistakes!)

In The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 25: Rewrite The Stars.

31/12/202

Festive days were being quite a thing.

She didn't want to think about why, but it was turning bothering having to go partying and celebrate this year. She was always the he first one jumping off the couch in the fellow years to go out with her friends, the foreigner line would stay together during the hardest times after all, but she didn't feel like it now.

This was not her trying to be clueless, she knew the reason of her mood being in the floor but she pretended she didn't.

BUT! That only changed her mind. She wouldn't stay there, in bed, mopping or feeling sad about things she couldn't control. This was turning serious and she needed a mood changer as soon as possible.

That's why as soon as she knew her friends would be hanging out that night, she ended up giving in. Some of them seemed surprised by her enthusiasm as she was in the between of a tour and... wouldn't everyone choose to just rest before the schedule turns hetic again? She probably would, if there wouldn't be a white box trying to haunt her inside her own apartment. But no one was going to think about that white box. Yes, the white box was still there, closed and locked, but she was not going to give it more minutes of her life. She probably named 'white box' more times than needed too. But who cares?! It was just a white box.

"What is this, Lisa?!" 

Oh, crap. She thought she saved it well.

Her eyes go wide when the movement in the right corner of her room warns her about what her dear unnie was touching.

"Ah! N..n-no! dOn't!!!"

Even Jennie herself was startled by the younger's shriek. She frowned and looked at her as if she'd be crazy.

"Lisa, what the heck?"

But she couldn't answer back to her. She just now realized that Jennie was not touching the box, that was hidden behind a coat rack (yes, that's how well she hid it), she was just standing there with a garment in her hands and that expression that yelled What's gotten into you?

"Ah..." she dragged not knowing quite well what to say and pursed her lips together before this one turn into a smile that tried to save the moment. She awkwardly laughed. "Ah, ha, ha... You only grabbed the dress."

Jennie raised an eyebrow as her lips curved in a smirk and nodded.

"Yeah, just the dress," she turned back to look at the coat rack, not seeing anything as the box was hidden by all the clothes, and enjoying the despair that takes over Lisa's eyes every time she does it. "Because there is nothing you're hidding, right?"

"No."

"Nothing."

"Nothing," she shook a hand in the air. The attemps to look natural before her weren't really working, she thought she was better at pretending. "There's nothing, I'm clean. But show me, what do you have there?"

Jennie still laughed. The change of topic was terrible but she wouldn't dig into whatever Lalisa tried to hide, not while she was present at least.

"You tell me, it's yours."

Lisa stuttered as she looked at her face and the dress in her hands. Something was not connecting in her brain and it was due to the fact that she was nervous, but then, magically, she remembered and realized that that one was the same dress she bought some time ago and never got the change to use.