13. Rainbow Drops.

(a/n: Jungkook's pov, don't read this on girly voice ./)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 13: Rainbow Drops. My You.

What comes after the storm?

Sometimes, it brings humidity... he remembers his mom complaining about it.

But, in general, the wheater that uses to bring the storm is that beautiful flag of colors along with the warm sun trying to wipe the drops that fell on the ground.

The rainbow was beautiful..., and it was even more appreciatable seeing it with someone beside you.

But then, if the sun and the rainbow come out after the storm... what comes after the sun?

"You ramble a lot, don't you?"

He heard Lisa's funny tone, supporting her weight on the low block fence behind them. He stopped walking too, copying her action.

Wow... was everything he could think, witnessing the view in front of them. Just like any other street close, this was a downhill street. They could appreciate all the shiny-vibrant grass, and the sun doing its wonder to make it look even more beautiful.

He's surprised of hasn't seen this location in a kdrama. It was a matter of time until someone find it. It was amazing how they could find such a solitary place. This neighborhood was one of his safe places since some time ago, and he never want to share it. Not even to his hyungs.

However, he does it with this girl. Tsk, how hypocritical on his part.

"Are you complaining?"

"Of course not. Keep going."

The soft breeze made him calm. It was fresh and... the weather just couldn't be better that day!

"No, now I feel like you're judging my thoughts."

That seemed to offend her. Her brows lifted up, and she pointed at herself, turning her body to stand in front of him with an accusatory look.

She still looked cute, though. Standing in front with a baby-sulking face. He enjoyed the spectacle, completely sitting on the fence, and crossing his arms above his chest.

"Me? Judging your thoughts?"

"Mhm... you just said I like to ramble when I was sharing deep thoughts," he played around even when he wasn't offended. She didn't say anything but the truth.

"But you can't say I judge you!" She frowned. "You, bastard, tell me one time I did that."

He couldn't avoid it and started to giggle down her gaze.

"Hey, what are you laughing at now? Just tell me!"

"I'm just joking, Lili." He played with the cap on her head. His cap, that now was more like hers... but it was still a gift from him to her. "I know I wander too much about normal things."