26. Rewrite The Stars II

(a/n: not checked!! :( )

In The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 26: Rewrite The Stars II

Is the second in which she looks at his eyes in which she falls in the moment. They had just created a whole persecution scene and in front of people that, hopefully, didn't pay much attention. But who did they think they are? Running as if the whole world would turn around them...

She focuses on his tender circled eyes. Rather looking at her fiercely, he looks at her as if... almost... lovingly.

Why does he looks at her like this? Why does he has a grin on his face when she was just running away from him like she'd be a child?

Then she falls in the moment for a second time. This is the present, this is what's happening. The person that has occupied a ninety percent of her thoughts during the last months was now in front of him and, even if it was hard and hurtful to admit, he seemed... he seemed to have missed her too.

He was here.

Her gaze drops, trying to ignore him, and the words he just said echoed in her head. Dandelion?

"Am I a plant now?"

"Not really," he just answered.

"You called me like one," she rolled her eyes. "Are you into plants now?"

"I'm into you..."

Oh, shit.

The moment after she asked him that, a warning in her head made her realize how she deliberately gave him room to joke like that. Shit, shit, SHIT.

She raised her head as the frown in her forehead deepens, but he wasn't laughing, grinning, or any other synonym of the word... He just seemed calm and serene, but intensely looking at her. He wanted to tell her he meant it, and she... she still didn't know anything.

Jungkook lowered his head for a moment. His hair was so much longer now, probably more or at the same height than hers, and his bangs surpassed the outline of his eyes, brushing his cheeks.

Why couldn't she stop paying attention to those little details? Was it because it's a long time since they saw each other? Or was it because it was just him?

"Were you going to stay too long there?" he pointed at the small closet where she was still in.

"Why not?" she shrugged, her defensive tone more noticeable than she'd want it.

"It's small."

"So I am."

"It's dirty."

"Not that much," she brushed one of her fingertips and showed him the little remaining dust, God, why was she acting like this?! "See?"