15. Beautiful Feelings.

(a/n: i couldn't not update when the book reached 5K. thank you so much and sorry for the delay.)

(a/n 2: dedicated to lalisajeonswift because she supports this story more than my family will every support my choices😊😊 lol. sorry in advance 😟)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 15: Beautiful Feelings.

"What is that face? Are you not happy to see me?"

His mocking tone when she has just opened the door causes her two types of reactions: annoyance and amusement. He was annoying but she wanted to grin a bit, which she avoided because pretending to be moody was funnier.

"I was in the mood to be cozy today."

"It's not winter, it's not the time to be cozy," he excused himself, grabbing her wrist and pulling of it to make her get out of the apartment.

"Wait, bro!"

"Stop calling me your bro."

She laughed without grace seeing how he was frowning for real.

This guy gets pissed off with such simple things.

"I didn't say I was ready." She turned around, making him enter her apartment.

Once again here... it was the first time that he steps into the place after the gap of time they didn't meet due to their schedules.

He still remembers that night.

"Sit down there, I'll be ready in five!" She turned around waving her hair in the process, and disappearing through the corridor.

He nodded at the nothing, sitting down on one of her armchairs where some of her doormat friends slowly approached.

The one with the biggest eyes wraps around his leg. He's in the dog's team but Jungkook didn't dislike him at all, they were kind of cute... Even when the sight of four, out of five, cats approaching you is a good one just for people like... their owner.

"Hi..." Jungkook bent down, caressing his head. "How was your name?... You know, I could google it but I feel like that's disrespectful."

"I like it when you talk to my babies."

For a short moment, his skin crawled when she suddenly whispered in his ear.

When did she even approach that he didn't notice?

Dismissing the kitten for a moment, he stretched back his neck to observe the girl who was leaning on the back of the sofa with a small smile on her glossy glossy lips.

"Hi, Lili."

"Hi, John."

He grinned like the fool he has lately become.

"We're in a better mood now."

"I was just kidding before, thank you for coming."

He smiled and opened his mouth to say something like thank you for existing if it wasn't because a pail of sharp claws slightly sunk on his thighs.

(a/n: we don't talk about the thighs, it distracts me.)

"Oush!" He growled lowly, fastly straightening up to look at the feline sitting on his lap and bumping Lisa's forehead in the process.

"Aish!"

She took a hand to her forehead, rubbing it because Jungkook's head hit strongly against her.