14. Romantic Fools.

(a/n: sorry not sorry.)

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 14: Romantic Fools.

03/07/2022.

This shouldn't be so sad, right? 

She is an IDOL, she has gone through the behind scenes of emotional music videos and she knows that it is more tiring than it seems. She shouldn't get so overwhelmed by this.

Giggles coming from her unnie makes her quit her eyes from the screen of her laptop.

Jisoo appears from behind her, sitting on the couch in front.

"What is this?" She giggled. "You're crying over Bangtan's music video?"

The comment made her feel a little shy and she laughed to hide it, wipping the little drops that fell from her eyes.

"Don't laugh at me, unnie!" She whined, throwing a pillow to her.

"Look, Jennie! Lisa's crying for a--"

"Seriously, Jisoo-niee!" She stood up from the couch, hitting her with the pillow.

"They can't stay two minutes quiet, God." Chaeyoung appeared through the door, laughing about her mates fighting in the couch of the studio room.

"Is she crying for real?" Jennie looked at the younger girl with a raised eyebrown, to next put her attention back in the phone.

"Enough!" Lisa screamed at one point. "Back off, opponent! I willingly raise the white flag!"

Jisoo put herself as serious as Lisa, even when the situation had everything but "serious."

"I accept your peace offering! It's been a honor to be your opponent, dear Lalisa." She bowed.

"I have the same feelings towards you, Mrs. Kim Ji Soo."

Both laughed and tried to get back to their "professional self" because, sadly, they knew they have to behave. They were in the studio -finally!- recording material for the album, they wouldn't mess it up when it was such an important moment.

"You didn't close it." Jisoo pointed at her phone.

Lisa looked at it, and the "Yet To Come" video from their seniors was still in pause but showing all the members in that scene that made her tear up a bit.

"Oh..." She mumbled, finally closing the app.

"You just watch it now?"

"Yes. I am dumb and I didn't know they released this." She mumbled lowly, even when not Chaeng nor Jennie were listening their conversation. "You did? It's sad, eonnie! Did you hear the lyrics?"

"That's not weird coming from you, though..." Jisoo put herself comfy in the couch. "And yes, I saw it. I didn't cry, I don't cry, you know."

She laughed, even when she knows that her unnie was the type to hold tears back during the hardest moments.