Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.

(a/n: I am very sorry if there are mistakes. I'll fix it tomorrow ❤️)

 I'll fix it tomorrow ❤️)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 23: Right Person (Maybe) a Wrong Time.

Thinking how compatible they were for each other could be a little scary.

Lisa was an extrovert in all her splendor, and yet, she was also characterized by that simplicity and naturalness when speaking, for seeming shy at times, but still taking that first step for things to change.

And Jungkook was known as a born introvert, he didn't have to try to be, he already was. But in the depths of his being, still covered by a couple of rocks, was that ambitious and dreamy man, who liked to show who he really was in the least expected moments.

Lisa wouldn't talk about life with anyone, using words wasn't her strength, not at the beginning at least. But that didn't mean she was empty. Her head was full of different thoughts, it was a matter of see how sincerely she listens to others.

He liked to be listened to, when someone looked at him and paid attention to his words, some flame seemed to light up in his eyes, and his tongue would loosen up until someone should put a stop to it.

They were just compatible.

Maybe that was the reason of their click at the very first moment.

Although the comfort of being with each other had reborn for a moment, they were mere humans and they couldn't use a control remoto to choose how to feel

Jungkook wished such a thing could exist, because his mood was on the floor, and he didn't want to be with her in that state. He didn't want her to see him bad, nor did he want to give her crumbs of the treatment she deserves.

He didn't want to be with her right now... Not in this way.

It was like if they always had clicked in the right moment, yet this... This one, for the first time, wasn't their right moment.