16. Saved Picture.

(a/n: hey, y'all, the book reached 6k real quick since last time :0)

In The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 16: Saved Picture. Saved Memory.

"Oh my God, what?"

Jungkook, who was parking the car, turned his head to look at her.

"What, what?"

She pointed at the place in front of them, amazed.

"What?", he repeated, looking there. "This is where we leave Bam, his training place." He extended his hand to pat the dog's back, this one shakes his tail happily.

"No, I mean... I bring Love here too!"

"Oh, you do?"

"Yeah!"

He grinned. Probably many celebrities brought their pets there, but he would let her live the excitement.

"Maybe they already know each other, then." He smiled. "Wait here."

"You'll leave him here? Seriously, does he even spends time with you?" She asks almost accusatory.

She was judging him by the way he takes care of his dog. Wow.

"I swear it's not always like this..."

"Mhm..."

"For real!" He chuckled, amused by her chill acting. "He doesn't take walks often, because I don't leave my place too much, so days like this are a whole package. Spa, date with daddy–"

"And me."

"and you, plus–"

"I'm the best part of the date."

"–a whole training day. And also... we can be alone that way." He admitted.

He could almost feel Bam's offended eyes on his neck.

It's not his fault the girl pays more attention to the dog than to him!

She scrunched her nose and leaned towards his seat to pinch his arm. He raised his eyebrows, amused, and sobbed his arm.

Bam approached and licked her face.

Traitor...

"Auch?" The smirk on his face showed how little the pinch hurt him.

"You're being a bad owner."

"But a good lover..."

"Yah!"

But she was smiling too. Like a fool. Ugh! How could she stop this? They couldn't be a whole minute without doing some silly joke and smiling at each other like idiots!

"Okay, wait here. I'll leave him there and come back."

"Don't worry, baby..." She kissed Bam's head before Jungkook takes him out of the car. "We'll pass by later."

"We?"

"We."

He smiled before closing the door. Lisa watched him until he entered and his figure wasn't visible anymore.

She sighed, letting herself fall on the seat. The silence in the car was fastly noticeable, everything was too quiet and the minimum movement made a lot of noise.

Something was weird...

She frowned, lifting her legs up in the seat... Then, putting them down again.