28. Endless Farewell

28. Endeless Farewell... 

2023, January, 1.

"Jisoo, how many chances are that Lisa has a secret boyfriend?" Jennie smiled.

"Possibilities, she says, as if we didn't know she has one."

"What do you say?" Lisa almost accuses her as she keeps staring at herself in the mirror. She didn't feel like putting on a lot of makeup that morning. "Also, you're the very last one to talk, you hide Taehyung way more than I did."

Jennie raised her hands, proclaiming innocence. But she stayed shut. Good. 'Cause she kept very secretively her relationship with the other Bangtan boy Lisa ever talked to. He even lied to her, at her face!

"We all know you have something going on," Jisoo rolled her eyes. "We just keep ignoring it besides you already promised me you would tell me."

"I said I would in the correct moment!" Lisa turned around from the mirror to face the three of them.

"You're indirectly admitting it, you know?" Chaeyoung pointed out, laying on her bed.

She shrugged, containing the smile wanting to picture on her face. Stop acting like a fool in love would be easy if it weren't because Jungkook's words kept lingering on her mind.

He really put his all into his words.

He seemed... really determined. Or was it just her imagining what she wants to happen?

"He's nice," the words leave her mouth before she thinks twice.

The three girls open their eyes a little more and even readjust themselves in their seats to listen to what the maknae has to say. It was the first time she was going to spill something about it.

"And... quite corny too."

"Eww."

"He's competitive, confident at times, and shy at others."

"Sounds pretty much like you?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"Again, eww..."

"Yah, Jisoo unnie! I don't judge your taste!"

"Yeah... But I don't go and fall in love with another me, Lalisa, you've crossed the self-love limit."

She rolled her eyes and watched the time. 10:10 am. She didn't really want to be the one late. Grabbing her small bag, she stood up.

"I don't know if I like this guy of yours," Jennie commented with a grimace. "I mean, a date at 10:10 in the morning? In the middle of the winter? Just the first day of the year?"

"First, it's not a date. Second, yeah..." she laughed. "We work quite weirdly."