17. Two Plus Two.

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 17: Two Plus Two. Nothing, everything.

The advantage of being a morning person was that she, mostly, didn't need an alarm. The disadvantage, in exchange, was that she would get into many troubles if her inner clock decides not to work.

Especially, if her schedule is packed up, with a comeback around the corner.

But anyways... her bed feels comfier than usual and her body more relaxed than ever. Where did she buy this? The mattress was so soft, fluffy, and unusually... warm.

And her eyes opened up.

Growing up in a place like Thailand, she's been used to the tropical wheater, her body was used to it. But even if she would be born in Korea, where wheater is constantly changing, she believes she is a person of warm seasons. Spring and summer were right for her body, never in pain for them like others (Jennie).

That is why, her body is resistant to the hotness, even if she has a few blankets, it was weird to feel hot.

That's how she realized something was wrong that morning, why was she feeling so hot? Has she forgot the heating on or—

Oh, my...

Her senses begin to work all of a sudden. The temporary morning amnesia fades away as she is aware of the weight above her body, and it is not like their cats or Love's weight, no. It was the weight belonging to a person.

"Yeah. A certain pretty girl should come more often."

"Oh, she completely should! You should invite her more often."

"Or she could stay... Would you?"

Oh, damn. She is at Jungkook's place.

Her eyes completely opened up, and her ears became sensitive, more than in any recording season. And there he was, hovering above her.

One of Jungkook's arms was loosely wrapped around her waist, the other one in some part of the bed, half of his body on top of her, and his leg curled up on hers. His hair was getting longer, and it was spread around her right cheek as the guy decided to support half of his face on her shoulder... very close to her neck, she should add.

She would ask how the hell did they end up like this..., but she wasn't panicking about it, nor feeling like this was something out of this world.

They were persons, she was a person, so he was... what could be wrong about this?

The way her whole body was having goosebumps, butterflies, and pleasantly, disarming was a surprise, though. Because she never thought that him... that she would feel this way for someone.

She never imagined it, nor she looked for it.

But here she is, having to fight for breathing because, apparently, there was something aside from dancing that could leave her breathless.