022

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCFebruary 16thWednesday

Charlotte, NC
February 16th
Wednesday

"Pooda, we been in bed all morning, we have to get up" Ariyah giggled, trying to get out of his hold but he had a firm grip on his arm around her waist.

"Let's jus' stay hea'. I'm tired" He mumbled, tightening his arms around her waist before pulling her closer to his chest. They just got back home from New York last night and he was worn out.

Everyone ended up going back home the next day after Ariyah's birthday but they decided to stay. They took it as a vacation and since Valentine's day was a few days afterward they decided to just stay and have someone watch Lucky while they were gone.

They spent a few days exploring the city, trying all different kinds of food just to compare them to the food in North Carolina. It was really fun for both of them, especially since they got to experience it together for the first time.

But they did have to come home and get back to their everyday lives. Makai had to plan out for his resort and Ari had to meet with the realtor for her bakery.

"Pooda we have things to do. You have to call Matt. I have to call the doctor to make an appointment to start birth control because someone doesn't know how to act" She grumbled, poking him in the head.

Although the festivities on their getaway were fun, they had to be cut short because Makai accidentally forgot to pull out. After her first time, they were having sex like rabbits those few days. On Valentine's day, Makai got so caught up in the moment to even realize what had happened.

They both started to freak out a little since a baby wasn't in their plans at the moment. Ari wasn't ready to be a mother yet, she wanted to achieve her goals first, and at least being married first was in her plans for herself. Makai wanted to be mentally stable first before even thinking of having a child and right now he wasn't.

He still had his own issues that he didn't want to project onto a child like his parents did to him.

Of course, they immediately got her a plan b, even took two, and decided as soon as they got back to get her started on birth control. They had a pact to not do anything for a month until they felt ready and she had a steady schedule with the birth control.

"Don't act like it was jus' me when you was like 'Kai—"

"Okay! I get it. But that is sex talk, why do you get the two confused" She asked, turning over on her left side to face him. She smiled looking into his face while his eyes were still closed. She took in his facial features, how smooth his caramel skin and his bushy eyebrows that fit him perfectly. The little mustache he did have above his pink plump lips that Ari was obsessed with how soft they always were.

His diamond nose ring is on the left side of his nose. She started to caress his cheek and fall into a daze with how much he looked at peace. She leaned in, slowly pecking his lip making his eyes start to slowly open.