Chapter21:No Fucking Way

"What if the right person is not there?" Cole asked.

"Then keep looking and besides Cole you should really take a break from dating." Julio said.

"I don't need a break from dating and besides I got my life under control." He said.

Julio rolled his eyes. "You love lying don't you?"

"I am not lying."

"Yeah and I am a magical creature that poops rainbows."

****
Later in the afternoon,Cole was at the park hanging out with Ryan since it been weeks that they have talked to each other.

"So I have been seeing this guy and we have been on three dates so I don't know what we are." Ryan said.

"Who is this guy?" Cole asked as he lights up another cigarette.

"His name is Oliver and he is really cute but we have a lot in common."

"If he likes you  a lot then wait until he ask you to be his boyfriend Ryan."

"I really do see something in him and I know he is the one for me but I don't want to scare him off."

"I know you are nervous but relax and everything will be fine."

"You think everything will be okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah man it will be fine and besides I want to meet this guy." Cole said.

"Why you don't believe that he is real?"  Ryan questioned.

"Oh I do believe that he is real but I want to meet the guy that my friend keep telling me about it."

Ryan chuckled. "Soon hopefully soon but who knows."

*****
"Who is that girl that is talking to James and making him laugh for some reason." Cole asked as he looked at the brunette haired girl who was talking to his brother.

"Oh that his girlfriend I think." Spencer said as he drank half of his smoothie.

"You think?"

"I have no idea honestly since James keep his dating life a secretary but since I am in the gym like a lot sometimes, I mostly see those two flirting with each other which makes me want to throw up in my mouth."

Cole laughed. "To be honest being in a relationship really suck."

Spencer rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey Spencer finish doing those push-ups?" James asked.

"Yeah I did and I gotta ask is it illegal to date your clients or employees?" Spencer questioned.

"Oh no she is not my client or one of my employees and besides I will never do that."  James said.

"So do you have a girlfriend or what?" Cole asked.

"Yeah two years strong it is crazy." James said.

"What two years?"

"Yeah I keep my dating life a secret because I need to know how serious it will be."

"At least you are not Cole." Spencer said as Cole rolled his eyes.

"Spence, please shut the fuck up." Cole said.

******

"So your dad is engaged?" Cole asked.

"Yeah it is really surprising." Sammy said.

"If he kept it a secret away from you because he know how you are when you are around Francis."

Sammy rolled his eyes.

"You know I am right Sammy and you look like you want to secretly murder him and get rid of the evidence so you won't get caught." Cole said.

"You are really giving me  a lot of ideas Cole." Sammy said.

"Hey don't do that okay."

"I was joking look  just because I hate that motherfucker, it doesn't mean that I will kill him."

"It is kinda weird that you are nice to your half sister but you really hate Francis."

Sammy shrugged. "I got used to her." He said.

"Yeah you were really harsh at that time." Cole said

"Don't remind me Cole." Sammy said. "Also you hate everyone that is not related to us or actually no you hate every single human on earth that is not related to us." He added.

"Sammy you gotta understand that I don't like or trust people and also some are annoying like extremely annoying." Cole said.

"Yeah true."

Sammy  rang the doorbell and someone opened the door.

Cole was shocked, confused and surprised but yet shocked to see who it was at the door.

"Um Sammy is this your dad's fiancée? Cole whispered into Sammy's ears.

"Yeah it is." Sammy whispered back.

"No fucking way." Cole whispered back as well.