Chapter24:Jealousy?

Cole walked out of the building and see some paparazzis walking towards him.

Cole rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Cole tell us it is true?"

"What is true?" Cole asked as he walking toward his car and the paparazzis was following him.

"That you are signed to CrossKnights."

"It is not true because I haven't accepted the deal yet and also who sent you guys here?"

"So when you will accept it?"

"Probably soon as possible but who knows." Cole said as he shrugged.

"Let me honest with you Cole, if your dad wasn't famous, you would be a nobody and wouldn't have that much success."

Cole chuckled and clenched his jaw.

"Man let me tell you something, I can still somehow become a star and  it doesn't matter who my parents is so mind your fucking business."

Cole got inside his car and then drove away.

"Man I hate paparazzi, they are so fucking annoying." He mumbled to himself.

*****

"Hey babe who is this?" Cole said as he kissed Maddie on the cheeks  and glared at the guy that was talking to her.

"This is Sam Dyles, we were just practicing our lines." Maddie said.

"Cool." Cole said with no emotion in his face.

"Maddie told me all about you." Sam said.

"Oh really what did she say?" Cole asked.

"She said that you were a great boyfriend that's all."

"Yeah I know Bryan." Cole said.

"My name is Sam not Bryan." He said

"Yeah there is a thing, I really don't give a fuck." Cole said.

"Mr.Dyles we need you on set now."

"I will be there and it is nice meeting you Cole."

Sam raised his hand for Cole to shake it but Cole didn't wanted to shake his hand at all so he put it down and left.

Cole are you jealous?" Maddie asked.

"Maddie I am not jealous and I  just don't like that guy." Cole said.

"You don't even like anyone Cole!"

"Okay so it is not my fault knowing that Peter guy likes you."

"One his name is Sam and two he doesn't like me and knows that I am in a relationship with you."

"Okay so because one day when we break up, he probably gonna make a move on you and don't say I  didn't tell you.

Maddie chuckled. "Like that will ever happen."

"Since you think I am jealous all the time, watch me flirt with another girl and let me see how you react t-

"Cole if you do that I swear to god I will dum-"

"See so don't complain about me being jealous when you would do the same."

*****
"Jefferson can I ask you something?" Cole said as he watched him cut the grass.

"What is it Cole?" Jefferson asked.

"How do you deal with everything that is going on your life and I mean you seems so calm."

"Oh please I am never that calm when I am around your  brother." Jefferson spewed out.

Cole chuckled. "Yeah Marcus is really a trouble maker sometimes."