Chapter84:Good News

"When did she came back?" Cole asked.

"Yesterday." Grandpa said.

"Ok cool." Cole said.

"So Cole, Frederick told me-"

"If he told you about my relationship because it is going well even though we have our problems." Cole said.

"You were right, he loves to lie about the truth." Delilah said.

"Grandpa so we just going to tell people my business now?" Cole questioned.

Grandpa rolled his eyes at Cole.

"Your life is somehow decided to become  more interesting than mine." Grandpa said.

"Of course it is." Cole said in a sarcastic tone.

"You really reminds me of Frederick because it is funny on how there is some similarities between you two." Delilah said.

Cole chuckled knowing that it is true but sometimes asked himself does his grandfather have some kids that no one knows about since he was a player back in the days.

" Yeah I know but at least I didn't turn soft for an lady that I never got in the end." Cole said and his great aunt laughed while his grandfather was giving him a death stare.

"Cole don't make me take you out of the will and for the last  time I didn't turn soft for her and anyone in my life." Grandpa said.

"I feel like it is true because of the way you are denying it so fast." Delilah said.

"I wished I was but keep believing whatever you want to believe."

"It is okay Grandpa, you-"

"You know what Cole just stop talking."

"Okay and I almost forgot that I had some good news."

"What is it?"

"Did you break up with Maddie?"

Cole rolled his eyes at him and wished people would stop saying that because it will never happen.

"No I didn't Grandpa and also that will never happen."

"It is gonna happen Cole just know."

"Anyway you know CrossKnights, the record label wanted me to sign there but a lot of stuffs was going on." Cole said.

"You take a long time to make a decision and I was expecting a year but it took a few months so what made you do it?" Grandpa questioned.

"It does not take me a year to make a decision." Cole said.

"Yes it does and you know that." Grandpa said.

"When was the last time-actually never mind don't answer that." Cole stated.

"It is great to see that you are following your dreams instead of being lazy and doing nothing in your life."

"I can sense some shade in that sentence but I feel like you are talking about someone even though I don't know who."

.................................

Two days later..........

"Good morning everyone, today we have a special guest with us this morning and you guys may know who he is."

"What's up guys, I am happy to be here." Cole said.

To be honest Cole is barely happy to be here but he had to do it because it is part of his career and life.

Roger told him everything about the interview and what to do including not answering the questions that he doesn't feel comfortable answering.

"It great to have you here on Mega Hits FM and we will back after the commercial break."

Three minutes later....."

"We are now back and now Cole tell us how it is like to achieve your dreams?" The interviewer asked.

"It is going great that's all and I know I have people that believed in me and supported all through the times." Cole said.

"It is great to have people to support you and what's  your goal?"

"My goal is to become a better person  than I was before and be a superstar which I am hoping."

"I could see that happen but I feel like you have more goals that you want to achieve."

Cole chuckled. "If I do then I will  achieve it."

"I know people would say you got in this route easy because of your father so how do you deal with the hate and all that?"

"I don't really give a crap about what people say about me and besides I rather become myself than having parents doing everything for me."

"Do you think your dad would be proud of you?"

"Yeah I know he is."

"Okay I got some trivia questions for you."

"Okay."

"Who is your celebrity crush?"

"I don't have one."

"Really?"

"Yeah I don't because it always change a lot."

"Who used to be your celebrity crush?"

"Sofia Vergara."

The interviewer chuckled. "That is a good choice and favorite songs by any artists?"

"I have a few that I listened to but probably Pitbull , Bruno Mars,  Kanye, Beyoncé, Travis Scott,Jay -Z, Lil Wayne, Enrique Iglesias and others." Cole said.

"How would you motivate people?"

"I would inspire them to make more  good decisions and help them grow their skills."

"That's a great answer and we got more questions then after that our viewers will ask you any questions that they want to ask you."

"Alright let do this."