Chapter58:Valuable Things

"Where should I put this box?" Cole asked.

"In the attic." Diego said.

"Since when did you have an attic?" Cole questioned.

"Since I moved into this house."  Diego said.

"Okay and what is in this box anyway?"

"Just some valuable things."

"Like what?"

"Just some old vintage and antique stuffs but be careful with those things because some of them are fragile.

"Okay."

Cole grabbed the ladder so he can get into the attic and as he was there, he saw a lot of boxes and other things in there which make him wonder does his grand uncle ever clean this place since it have a lot of dust.

He put the box down and then kneeled down on the floor to open of the boxes.   As he opened the box, he saw a old picture of his grandfather with his siblings and the two people that is holding one of the kids is his great grandparents.

He wished that he could have met them but they died before  he and  his siblings were born well his grandmother died before Spencer was born.

He heard a lot of good things about them and his great grandfather was the reason why he got into music even though his dad influenced him more.

But honestly if they were still  alive then Cole would probably ask them a lot of questions.

Cole's eyes was  now focused on something else which was a notebook  so he decided to looked at it.

"Damn Grand uncle must really had an interesting life back then." Cole said.

As he skimmed through the whole pages, a shadow appeared behind him.

"Cole what are you doing?" Diego asked.

"Um just looking around." Cole said while putting the notebook away.

"Okay and I forgot I had that notebook."  Diego said.

"Yeah there were just some interesting things I just read and you really been in jail thirty times?" Cole said.

"Yeah but I don't like talking about my past anymore." Diego said.

"Yeah I get it."

"Anyway do you want to help me clean up this attic because I have been thinking about doing it but never had the time."

"Yeah sure."

*********

"Hey turn left man it is not hard." Spencer said.

"I am trying and stop yelling in my goddamn ears."  Marcus said.

"I totally forgot that we had a game room."  Madison said.

"Yeah I know it is crazy." Cole said.

"GAME OVER"

"I can't believe you ruined my chances to get a high score." Marcus said.

"Hey it is not my fault you suck at this game." Spencer said.

"Hey Spencer you know Marcus is going to challenge you." Cole said.

Spencer scoffed." Please he knows he can't beat my high score."

Marcus smirked. "Oh really it is game on and I hope you lose." Marcus said.

"You know Marcus the sound of your tears when you lose always bring me joys." Spencer said.

Marcus threw the controller at Spencer but Spencer grabbed it and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Spencer yells.