Chapter51:Religious Talks

"Cole do you believe in God?" Marcus asked.

"No why are you asking me this?" Cole questioned.

"I am just asking because I was having a discussion with my friend at school  yesterday about everyone believes in God but not everyone does." Marcus said.

"I don't know when was the last time we went to church but I know some of our  relatives are catholic and I am just agonistic. "Cole said.

"So you do or don't?"

"I am in the between but I I don't like being forced to  believe in God and the way Catholics love to force their religion on people that are not catholic is just so annoying." Cole said.

"Yeah it is really messed up." Marcus said

"Anyway why do you keep getting detentions man?" Cole asked.

"Hey it is not my fault that teachers hate me and when I don't do anything they still give me detention like what the fuck." Marcus said.

"They don't trust you Marcus and I am pretty sure you have pranked them  since sixth grade."

"Yeah I know but some of the teachers deserve it though."

"For what?"

"Some of them are annoying and boring, actually no the school is boring."

"Yeah school is so boring but you can't just waste your life doing nothing."

"Yeah I know and besides Cole why didn't you go to college?"

"College was not for me even though I was a smart ass student in high school and just thought that college wasn't the right move for me but I don't regret it."

"You are telling me you never got in trouble at school before?"

"Okay maybe I did back in tenth grade and that was it I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah I do."

*****

"Mom do you have the keys to dad's studio?" Cole asked.

"Yes I do and what are you going to do in there?" Mom asked while looking up from what she was doing.

"I just want to see it again and probably do something there you know." Cole said.

"The keys are in my room and make sure you locked it after you are done." Mom said.

"I will and Mom I think that faux fur multi print coat might work with a turtleneck dress or anything else." Cole said.

"Really because I have been thinking about it but it just seem unmatchable." Mom said.

"No it looks good and no wonders everyone likes your designs." Cole said.