Chapter109:Christmas Diaster

December 25th

"Abuela look I am fine and I don't know what other people are telling you but there is nothing going on with me." Cole said.

"You are telling me that nothing is going on with you?" Abuela asked.

"Yeah I think I am?" Cole questioned.

Honestly Cole knows he  can hide the emotions ,feelings and pain that he is having from people but hiding from family is really impossible because they can see it though him.

He want to get better and live a healthy life but he doesn't want any help.

Cole wasn't paying attention to what his grandmother was saying to him because he had a lot of things in his mind.

Right now he wanted to drown himself in alcohol and hope that the pain would go away.

"So you don't want to listen to a word I am saying right now."

Cole snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his grandma with a confusing look on his face.

"Oh I heard what you said."

"See you don't listen and you wonder why-"

"I have been thinking about it Grandma and I know I need help which I am planning to do soon."

"Every thing that come out of your mouth right now is a lie and you know that Cole."

She was right and he knows that because he would never in his life try to get some help.

If Cole decide to go to see a therapist or rehab, he won't probably feel like this even though pain would still come back.

"Yeah I know but I am trying so hard right now to fix myself which is taking a long time for me to do." Cole said.

"Are you really?" Abuela questioned.

Cole sighed. "Sadly I am not but I am going to try."

********
2 hours later.....

After the talk Cole had with his grandmother,he was in the bathroom smoking weed where no one can find him and he could have some peace and quiet moment.

The smell of the weed roams around the bathroom and Cole's eyes were red as he took another puff from it.

He took his phone out of his pocket and started to call someone then waited for them to answer it until they did.

"Hello?" Maddie asked.

"Hey Maddie." Cole said.

"Did you change your phone number or something?"

"Yeah I did and how are you?"

"I am fine and how about you?"

Cole sighed. "Yeah I am  okay and I was wondering if you could meet me tomorrow so we can you know talk."

"Okay where?"

"My place."

"Okay I will see you tomorrow and have a great Christmas."

"Yeah same for you too as well."

Cole hanged up the phone and a loud knock was heard.

"Use the other bathroom because it is occupied right now." Cole said.

The person still knocked on the door but it was louder.

Cole was getting more frustrated so he opened the door.

"Do you ever fucking listen but I just said-"

Cole looked around the hallway but there was no one there and it was all dark and hallow like the whole place changed.

"Hello is anyone there?"

No sound was here and only and an echo of Cole's voice that was being repeated.

"Okay this must be a dream or a nightmare."

Hello Cole and yes this is a nightmare but look around you and tell me what do you see?"

A dead body that looked like Cole appeared front of him and Cole felt sick to his stomach.

That's you when you committed suicide and this is your family at your funeral.

Cole looked at the other side and see everybody wearing all black and some were crying including his mom.

The open brown casket that had his face shown in was something Cole didn't want to see even though in the future he would die soon but not as this age.

"So this what happened if I actually die right now?"

Yep....

"Who are you?"

I am just the voices in your head that's all.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?"

You look like the type of person who only cares about your reputation.

"I don't really care about what people say about and if they tried to annoy me with it then I am fine with a lawsuit."

Of course you are but anyway you shouldn't be really listen to the voices in your head because it is gonna sound like you are fucking crazy.

But right now you are gonna wake up laying on the bathroom floor after taking some drugs and seeing some people knowing you would be confused on what happened.

Cole laughed. " I don't believe that will happen."

Oh it will.

"What are you talking about?"

There was complete silence.

"Hey whatever you are, come back here right now and don't act like a fucking pussy."

Wake up Cole

Wake up

Wake up

WAKE UP

WAKE UP

WAKE UP

Cole got up from the floor breathless and sweaty wondering what the he'll just happened.

"What the fuck just happened?" Cole asked.

"I should be asking you that since you psssed out on the bathroom floor and I see you have been smoking weed and snorting heroin." Thomas said.

"Does anyone know I was in here?"

"Well it took like two people to open this door since you locked it and were you trying to overdose?"

"No I wasn't uncle and I just needed a break that's all."

**************
December 26th
10:45 am

Cole opened the door and see his mom standing front of the door

"Mom what are you doing here and why do you have two brochures for therapy and rehab?" Cole asked.

"Also it kinda a bad timing right now so um can you please come in another time." Cole also added.

"Is Maddie here because I saw the same exact car she drive in the driveway?" Mom asked.

Cole chuckled. "No that is someone else and can you please tell me why you have those brochures?"

"You know why I do and you are gonna take this seriously and I don't want to hear no words coming from your mouth right now."

"I understand Mom."