Chapter67:Flashback

Flashback

Cole was at his locker minding his business until someone walked up to him.

"Hey Cole wouldn't you mind giving your dad my cd to hear maybe he could-"

Cole chuckled. "I have heard your band before, it is trash and coming to me thinking my dad would help you reach to stardom is a big fat no."

The guy scoffed. "He would probably do the same to you because you have everything that you wanted and they would never said no to you."

"I am never spoiled by my parents and he wouldn't do the same because he knows I want to do things my own without his help." Cole said.

"Whatever man just give it to him please I just want to hear his response."

Cole rolled his eyes. "Fine I will."

The guy handed Cole his cd and then walked away.

Cole grabbed his backpack and closed his locker then walked to the trash can.

He looked at the cd and then laughed before putting it in the trash.

*********

"Hi Mom." Cole said while putting his backpack on the couch.

"How was school today sweetie?" Mom asked.

"It was good until some guy keep bugging me about his cd so I could give it to dad." Cole said rolling his eyes.

"What did you do about it?" Mom asked.

"I put it in the trash." Cole said while opening a bottle of apple juice that he got from the fridge.

"Really Cole?" Mom questioned

"Mom I am tired of people only being my friends or just want to talk to me to get through dad and you like it is really annoying." Cole said.

"And then when I say no they get offended and say you would do the same for me like I don't need my parents to do everything for me." Cole also added.

"Cole you know we don't spoil you and your siblings that much and you should just ignore them because they think they know everything." Mom said.

"Yeah whatever mom." Cole said.

End of flashback.......

"Nice home." Cole said looking around the house.

"Thanks do you want something to drink?" Roger asked.

"Just some water that's all." Cole said.

"Okay so what is the reason you called me for?" Roger questioned.

"I know I have been putting this on hold for a long time but the fact I have to make a decision because it is probably the most important thing in my life." Cole said.

"What are you trying to say Cole?"

"I am saying that I want to sign to your label."

"Are you for real or just saying that to get Gustavo to off your back because you know you are forced to make your decision and you are not even sure it is the right decision?"

Cole sighed. "I don't know."

"Let's just say if Gustavo didn't forced you to make your decision would you have signed to CrossKnights?"

"Yeah I would have."

"Okay then."

"You don't believe me do you?"

"I believe you Cole but do you believe in yourself?"

"Yeah I do believe in myself."

"Well welcome to CrossKnights and you can sign the papers tomorrow but if you planned to back away from it then let me know."

"Okay."