Chapter96:Three Days Later

Three days later......

The sound of the ringtone coming from Cole's phone was getting on his nerves and he knows that Maddie is trying to call him but he is not ready to have a conversation with her.

So he grabbed his phone that was on the table and put it on silent for the rest of the day.

Cole deeply sighed and sat on the couch then turned the tv on.

"It is bright and sunny in California but a little bit-"

"Hold on we got to find a way to-"

Cole turned the tv off and groaned in frustration because he couldn't find anything on tv that could be interesting.

"Hey what is with the groaning man ?" Spencer asking while coming out from the other room with a bowl of ice cream in his hand.

"There is nothing good on tv." Cole said.

"The only good things right now is the re runs unless an exciting tv show catch my eyes and can get me to watch it." Spencer said.

"Yeah that's true."

"So have you talk to Maddie or just going to do it soon which would end up being an year."

Cole rolled his eyes at Spencer and threw a pillow at him which he caught before it hits his face.

" I am going to talk her but I just need some time because the last time I tried to talk to her, something bad happened."

"Oh I see you were afraid that you might do something that you would regret."

"Yeah and the lust for her is really crazy like there is a lot of things I want to do to her." He said.

"You know what Cole I don't need to hear all that and besides you should try to get your mind off her." Spencer said.

"Yeah I am trying though."Cole said.

"For real how?" Spencer asked wondering what his little brother did to get his mind off Maddie.

"I just been focusing on myself lately and brought myself another motorcycle."

"That's great to know and also show me the motorcycle."

Cole chuckled. "It is in the shop but once I get it and I promise I will show you."

"Why is it in the shop?"

"It just needed a set of fresh new paint that's all."

"Okay."