Chapter98:Kinda Obvious

December 3rd

"You know you should talk to her so you can get over with it already." Jonathan said.

Cole sighed and looked at  his cousin with a annoyed look on his face.

"I am going to talk to her soon but I just need a few weeks before I do it." Cole said.

"I don't know how you guys are still together after she said no to your proposal couple weeks ago."

"Well I guess she still want us to be together but just can't see us being married for some reason."

"She said that?" Jonathan asked.

"No she didn't but she was probably thinking about it." Cole said.

"I don't know man because she seems the type of person who wants to have a family and you don't want that as well." Jonathan stated.

"Yeah I don't see myself as a family man but that might change."   Cole said.

Jonathan laughed and Cole rolled his eyes at him.

"I am sorry but that probably will never happen."

"Hey it might happen  but who knows."

Cole shrugged before grabbing his phone that was on the kitchen counter and decided to text someone.

" To be honest I really don't think everyone likes Maddie that much."  Jonathan said.

"Yeah it is kinda obvious but deep inside they probably would like her if the relationship wasn't toxic." Cole said.

"Yeah but every relationships is different." Jonathan said.

"Yeah but also why are you still single?" Cole questioned.

"I don't have time for dating but honestly I want a relationship like my parents you know what I mean." Jonathan said.

"Yeah I know what you are saying." Cole said.

"Who do you keep texting?"

"I was texting uncle Derrick but right now he is busy with a trial so I am texting aunt Chandler."

"At this point they probably going to ignore your messages because you have been bothering them at work."

"Hey first of all I don't do that and second of all they love me, also I only text them when they are not busy but if it is really important like an emergency then I will call them. "

"Okay I understand that."