Chapter69:Imagine

"Can you even imagine having a family with her?" Grandpa asked.

"I don't know because I can't." Cole said.

"Of course you can't because you know you don't want a family with her." Grandpa said.

"You probably didn't want a family with your ex wife but guess what you did." Cole said.

"Cole I did want a family but then shit happens so." Grandpa said while rolling his eyes at his grandson's stupidness.

"What is the better way to break up with her?" Cole questioned.

"I can't believe you are asking me this and I know on thanksgiving next month you will still be with her."

Cole rolled his eyes and deeply sighed.

"You know I am right Cole and besides you can't even make up on what you want to do about it."

Cole knows that his grandfather is right but he just can't make a good choice because it is gonna end badly or good but who knows.

*********
Later in the night, Cole was laying on his bed thinking about his future with Maddie would be.

He closed his eyes and went to sleep as he started to dream about his future."

"Honey I am home." Cole said as he opened the door.

Maddie walked up to him while holding their two months old son and planted a kiss of Cole's cheeks.

"How was tour?" Maddie asked.

"It was great and how's your day?" Cole questioned.

"It was great me and the kids went to the zoo." Maddie said.

"That's great and where's Annabel?"

"She is sleeping even though she was waiting for you to come home."

"I know she was."

Maddie sighed. "Cole can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Have you been cheating on me because you have been coming home lately smelling like perfume and you know I barely wear perfume."

Cole chuckled. " Maddie I am not cheating on you and besides you know I got fans that are females that always want to hug me so stop accusing me of cheating."

"Oh really what about that picture of you kissing that red head girl?"

"It was for a music video and I don't really have time for this."

" Yes we do okay because you always seems so distant and I feel like you are hiding something from me."

" Maddie if we keep arguing like this then maybe we should get a fucking divorce."