09

Sam

"I don't want to fall in love with a guy who just thinks about himself. Or uses girls for his own pleasure."

She gets up and walks away. There's something about her that makes me want more.

Logan

I pull up to my drive way and sit there. Everything that has happened came to mind. I hit my steering wheel over and over. I feel my cheeks become wet with tears. I quickly wipe my cheeks and eyes.

I take my keys out and go in. I'm greeted by a worried Brooke. "Are you okay?" She ask. "I'm fine." I reply back. I pass her and go to my room.

----

"Hey Logan. Um me and the Jacks and Nate are going to a party. Wanna come?" She ask. I was about to say no but right now I don't care. "Sure." I say with a smirk.

"Okay. I'll let you get ready." I nod my head and get up.

I take out my black leather high waisted skirt,black top, and my black heels. I hurry and put on the outfit. I leave my hair how it is and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and see them standing there. I smirk and walk to my car. Brooke and the Jacks ride with me. While Sam rides with Nate.

I follow Nate the whole way to the party. Once we get there, there's other cars here. I see a few people making out. I make my way through the sweaty bodies.

I was with Brooke but she left me with some random guy. I look out for the Jack's but they aren't in sight. As I turned around I see Sam flirting with other girls. For some reason I feel mad and jealous.

I make my way to the kitchen and find a bottle of tequilas. I take a huge gulp of it. I lost count of how many times I took a drink. My throat began to burn. My vision is blurry and I start walking,more like stumbling.

I think Sam noticed because he is coming my way. "Logan are you okay?" He ask me. I just nod my head because if I said anything it would come out a slur. He sits me down and goes to the kitchen.

He comes back with a glass of water and helps me drink it. I stand up and things are little less fuzzy so I keep walking and a hand grabs my arm. I turn to see Sam with a worried look on his face. "Where do you think you are going?" He ask. "Home. Why do you care?" I ask sort of annoyed.

"I don't want you going home by yourself. Something could happen to you." He says serious. "Fuck Sam why do you do this? Be all sweet and cute and make me want you more? For fuck sake you're just standing there looking hot as fuck and I can't stand it!" I shout.

Once those words left my mouth I immediately regret it. Sam is standing there shocked and I feel embarrassed. I take off running to the door. I can't believe I just said that. What the hell is wrong with me? I made it outside and the cold air on my face helps me sober up a little more.

I still can't walk completely straight though. I repeatedly curse to myself for the stupid things I did tonight.

"Logan!" I hear someone yell my name. I turn around and see Sam. Shit. I turn around acting like I didn't hear him but he knows I did. I hear him run behind me. He grabs my arm and turns me around. Before I could say anything he kisses me.

I kiss back and move my hands to his hair, running my fingers through it.

I pull back and walk back to the house. Somehow I find my keys and give them to Sam. He unlocks it and I get in. He puts my seat belt on for me and drives off.

Sam-

Logan gives me her keys and I take her home. Once we get to her house I carry her bridal style and unlock the front door.

"Sam can you take me to bed?" I nod my head and go upstairs. I lay her down and take off her shoes. I kiss her forehead and walk to the door.

"Sam?" I turn around and she's sitting up.

Logan-

"Can you lay with me?" I ask. He closes the door and lays with me.

~~~~~~~~

Guys! I finally updated! I'm so sorry to keep y'all waiting. I really am. I had no inspiration to write whatsoever. Vote? Comment maybe? -Kaylia