05

Logan-

"Logan!! Get Up!" I hear someone yell. Then he or she sits on me. "Oh my God! Your so fat!" I say. "Wow thanks a lot!" Immediately I recognize their voice. Matt! He laughs and I see him walk off. I get up and jump on his back,causing him to fall forward. I laugh at him and help him up. He hugs me and I hug him back. My arms wrap around his torso. "How are you?" He ask letting go. "I've been great. And you?" I reply. "Great." He smiles at me.

"Guys I'm bored!" I say out loud. Some of the guys jump. I laugh at them and continue scrolling through twitter. "Let's play Hide & Seek?" Ricky suggested. "Now we're talking." I say laughing. "So who's gonna be it?" JC says. "Not me!!" "Why do I have to be it?" Kian says in a sad voice. Everyone laughs at him. "Okay fuckers I'm counting!" He yells. I run and find a place to hide.

I was currently hiding in a crawl space type thingy with Ricky. While Kian was looking for everyone. JC was the first one found considering he yelled when he was found. "Wanna go get some Starbucks after this?" He whisper-yells to me. "You're such a white girl Ricky." I laugh at him. I nod my head yes and wait for them to find us. "Guys come out! I give up." JC practically screams aloud. Ricky opens the thingy and we fall out. As I Fall on top of him I see JC standing infront of us.

After a while of playing me,Ricky,and Matt go to Starbucks. We all order our usual drinks. I open the door and we walk out. A few fans see us and ask to take a picture with us.

"Thanks for the ride Logan." Ricky says as him and Matt gets out. "No problem." I reply. "Okay,I'll see you tonight. Bye." He waves and I drive off. Okay so we got three hours to get ready. Let's see how this goes. My phone beeps and Kian texts me the beach we are going to.

I put on my white jean shorts,blue flowy tank top,and white crew cut gladiator sandals. I begin curling my hair and find two bobby pins and pin my bangs back. "Hey Logan. You ready?" "Yeah. Let's go!" I say grabbing my phone and keys. I put my key in the ignition and drive off to the beach.

As I park my Jeep by Ricky's I see two other cars I'm not familiar too. I shrug it off and take a seat next to Ricky. The Jacks and Nash and Cam come up to me. "Hey Logan!" They in unison. "What's up guys!?" I give them a hug. We talk for a while and soon the sun sets.

I find Matt and ask him who the other guys are. "That's Nate and Sammy." He points to the guys sitting across from him. "Wait. Sammy as in Sam Wilkinson?" "Yeah." He says in a slow and confused voice. He's the guy from the club. I heard he has a reputation being the "Bad Boy" and for having sex with girls and leaving them.