01

Logan-

"Logan get up!" Opening one eye I look up and see Brooke standing beside my bed with her toothbrush in her hand. I roll on to my stomach. I search for my phone and look at the time. Ten o'clock. I get up and go to my dresser. I grab some black jean shorts,a white shirt with my gray cardigan,and my gray vans.

I slip on my vans and grab my black penny board. As I walk downstairs to the kitchen Brooke is fixing her hair. "Ready to go?" I ask her standing by the door. "Yeah." She replies.

I close the door and put my phone in my back pocket. I set my board down as I begin to skate down the sidewalk. Brooke following beside me.

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask out of the blue. "Going to a club. You know we haven't been in a while and I just need a break." She says with a plain expression. "Cool." I grab my board and walk to an open bench on the boardwalk. Sitting there a lot of things go through my head. We end up sitting there for a while until Brooke finally says something. "Hey there's Kian and Ricky." She yells Kian's name and he walks over with Ricky.

"What's up!?" They say at the same time. I laugh and they take a seat by us.

"We're going out tonight. Wanna come?" I say to no one in particular. "Sure. What time are you going?" "Around nine." "Okay,cool."

I open the door and go straight to my room. I set my board down and lay on my bed. My phone begins beeping and it's a text from Kian.

Ki-Ki: Hey me & Ricky will come by to pick you guys up. See ya soon!

I text Kian back and get up to tell Brooke. Lazily I open her door and poke my head in. "Aye Kian texted me and said him and Ricky are gonna come get us." She just nods her head still looking at her phone.

Shutting my door I grab my phone and set it on my dresser. I click on my music and put it on shuffle. I begin to clean my room because of how messy it is. I neatly place my Vans under my bed and fix my bed.

My door opens and I see Brooke come in and fall on my bed. I laugh at how she fails and ends up on the floor. She laughs and climbs onto my bed. Laying her head on my stomach. "What's up!?" I say looking at her. She just shrugs and talks about random things. "You know what tomorrow is right?" "Yes Brooke!! I didn't forget. I'm still editing my video." "Yeah okay Logan!" She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes playfully and grab my laptop of my night stand.

I finish editing my video and close my laptop. I check the time and it's only five. Shrugging my shoulders I grab me some clean undergarments and bra and decide to take a shower. "Brooke I'm taking a shower!" I yell at her and close my door.