21

Logan

Me and Brooke lay in the dark living room. My head on her lap. I sigh to myself. What am I gonna do if I am pregnant? I get up to go check the test.

Taking a deep breath I open the door. I see the test. I hesitate before looking at it. Oh my gosh. Tears form in my eyes. It's a negative sign. I'm not pregnant.

"Brooke!" I yell her name and she comes running in. "Are you?!" I shake my head no.

I pull her in a hug. I throw away the test and go to my room. I lay down and pull my covers over me. Now what?

One Month Later

Sam

I take the blunt from Nate and take a hit. I've been a wreck. I don't know what to do anymore. I haven't seen Logan in almost a month.

I put my shoes on and go to her place. Why is she holding a grudge against me? I've explained to her that I'm sorry. Yet she doesn't care.

Brooke

There's a knock at the door. I go downstairs and open it. Smile turns into a frown. "Can I help you?" I say with a disgusted look. "Is Logan here?"

"No. She went out with Kian to the... You know what? It doesn't matter. You had your chance. But guess what? You screwed up."

Logan

"Thank you Kian. I had fun today." I kiss his cheek and get out. Oh shit. I smile at Kian and shut his car door.

He drives off. "What now Sam!?" I walk up to the door. I look at Brooke. "I wanted to talk." A tear slips down my cheek. I shake my head. "I'm sorry." I shut the door on him.

"Hey Logan. I'm going out. I'll be back in an hour." I walk out my closet. "However long you need or want is fine. I'll be okay."

She gives me a small smile and leaves. Even though I don't want to I text Sam.

Me: Come over in 20

He texts me back saying 'Okay'. I can't keep getting hurt like this. I don't think I can keep doing this. I want him to hear what I have to say.

How I'm feeling. The pain is unbearable. I was so stupid for trusting him. I tie my hair in a messy bun and go downstairs.

Sam

I take a deep breath and knock on the door. A few minutes pass and the door finally opens. She lets me in and shuts the door.

"Look Logan I never meant to..."

"Hurt me. I don't know what I was thinking." She mocks me. I'm taken back. "Bull shit." Tears already streaming down her face. She takes a hit of the blunt in her hand.

"You don't think I've heard that before? All of it is a bunch of lies. I've been hurt so many times. I don't know why I'm not used to it." She says exhaling.

I walk over to give her a hug. She steps back. "No." I give her a hug and she just stands there. I feel my chest wet with her tears.

She pulls away. "I can't forgive you."