17

Logan

I lay on my bed listening to Pandora. I look through my contacts, coming across a certain someone. Kian. A smile spreads across my face.

I text him saying we need to hangout. He immediately texts me back.

Kian: ill be over in little bit, wear something nice

I get up from my bed and look through my closet. I find a black long sleeve cuffed blouson dress. I put it on and decide to curl my. After I get done I grab my phone and take a mirror picture.

I send it to Kian. Is it too much? Probably not. He said to dress nice.

Kian: it's perfect

I do my makeup and look for my favorite black heels. I take my phone and skip a few songs on Pandora.

Why did I feel like I'm the only one? Why do I feel like you owe me one?

I sing along to Drake's song. My phone beeps. I look at it.

Kian: I'm here. You ready?

I text him back and grab my phone. I turn all my lights off and I open my door. I see Kian standing there with roses. My jaw drops in suprise.

"Thank you Kian." I kiss his cheek and I close the door. He takes my hand and opens the car door for me. He gets in and drives off.

Sam

As I'm driving to Logan's house I see her standing there, at her door. She looks absolutely beautiful! Where's she going dressed like that? I park by her mail box.

That's Kian. He drives off the opposite way of me. I scoff to myself and throw the flowers I got for her in the driveway. I follow them until they get to their destination. He parks at an expensive restaurant.

I grab the bottle of vodka from the back seat. I take drink after drink. Not feeling a thing.

After I finish the bottle I feel woozy. I get out and go into the restaurant. I look around for Logan. I spot them and make my way to them. Stumbling a little.

Logan

Kian nods his head to the right. I look up and see Sammy drunk. Oh no. I mentally kill Sam. He stumbles over to us.

"You're a hoe, stupid bitch!" He starts yelling in my face. "I'm sorry Kian." I kiss his cheek and leave. Grabbing Sam by his wrist. Tears forming in my eyes.

As we get outside he beings laughing. I find his car and put him in. "Why would you do that?" I yell furiously. He immediately straightens up.

"Well your the only going on a date with another guy." He yells back.

"We're playing that game now!?" I ask mad as ever. I roll my eyes and take us to my place. I take the key out of the ignition and throw them at Sam. I go open the door and close it in his face. I take my heels off running to my room.

I find a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. I change into them and lay down.

There's a soft knock on my door. "Go away Sammy."

"Please let me come in." A lump forms in the back of my throat.

"NO! Just go away." Tears streaming down my face.

After a while he finally left. I laid down crying. Hoping some of this would go away.