06

Sammy-

I see a girl with blonde hair talking to Matt. She points over to us and I recognize her from the club. I tell Nate about her and he rolls his eyes. "Dude she probably has a boyfriend." "Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't." I say shrugging.

Logan-

After a while people began leaving here and there. Soon it was only me,Sammy,Nate,the Jacks,and Brooke. We decided to go back to mine and Brooke's place. Brooke went to bed after an hour or so. I talked with Sammy and Nate a little to get to know them. I checked the time and it was eleven. "Logan that's like the hundredth time you checked your phone. You need to relax." Johnson said. He was right. Tonight I'm gonna relax. He handed me a blunt. Hesitantly I took it and took a hit. This is my first time I've actually smoked. I could feel my eyes get redder by the moment. Gilinsky took it and passed it. Soon I felt all weird and shit. I started getting dizzy.

The Jacks,Sammy,and Nate were laughing and talking. "Aye can you hear me?" Someone said. I nodded a little. I couldn't function right. It was all blurry and as soon as I stood up to go the bathroom then I fell on top of one of the guys. I tried to make out who it was and realized it was Sammy. I laugh and he helped me up.

I felt kisses being placed to my neck. He hit my sweet spot causing me to moan.

"Sammy..." I say,enough to make him hear it. He starts to pull up my shirt. He pulled my shirt off completely only breaking the kiss for a second. He moves his hands down to my thighs and grips them.

"Jump baby." He says in a low husky voice. I jump and when I'm on him I feel his bulge.

He starts walking and opens the door.

He puts me on a bed.

He puts his hand on my stomach and leads to my heat.

"Your so fucking wet." He says and pecks my lips.

He then stands up and starts unzipping his pants.

All of a sudden he slams into me and begins thrusting.

"Sam..." I say and pumps in faster.

"Sam..." I say and put my hands on his back.

"What did you say?" He says and goes faster.

"Sam..." I say and he quickens his pace.

"I can't hear you," He says and I'm so close to my climax.

"SAM FUCKING WILKINSON!" I say and we both release at the same time.

My whole body was filled with pleasure and lust. The feeling was so good but those two words described it most.

"I love you." He says and kisses me. He hands me his tshirt and a pair of clean underwear. I pull my duvet over me and Sam wraps his arms around my waist. I lay there thinking does he really mean it. I put the thought aside and go to bed.