03

Logan-

I woke up at around eleven and felt like shit. My head was pounding. When I opened my eyes it took a second for them to adjust to the brightness due to the blindfolds in my room.

Walking downstairs I go to the kitchen and see Kian,Ricky,and Brooke at the table. I find the aspirin and take two of them. They just laugh at me. "How'd you sleep?" Brooke ask. "Fuck off." I say trying to deal with the major headache I have.

I go back to my room to wash my face. Ricky comes into my room and sits on my bed. "How do you feel?" "Like shit." I say laughing. He laughs with me.

I grab my phone and tweet the link to my new YouTube video. I change out of my dress into my gray Hollister sweats and a white crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun and go lay on the couch.

"Hey Logan! Wanna go to a bonfire tomorrow night?" Brooke ask. "Sure." I say not looking away from my phone.

I scroll through twitter looking through my newsfeed knowing there isn't anything new. I set my phone down to fix me some breakfast. My phone beeps and Kian hands it to me.

I lay down and memories from last night flash through my mind. "My name's Sam Wilkinson but you can call me Sammy." His name flashes through my head. I grab my phone off my night stand and search his name on twitter. I follow him on his instagram and twitter. Moments later I get a follow back from him.