22

Sam

"What do you want me to do? I've done everything I could to get you back. I've apologized. Everything." I say louder than I expected. "Sam I'm tired of fighting with you. You should've never went out in the first place!" She yells louder.

"Oh so now its my fault!?"

"It's always been your fault. Everything was fine until you showed up." I feel my hand make contact with her face.

Her nose bleeding. Oh shit. "Logan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it was an accident." I grab her hand. "Just go."

Her voice cracking. I'm such a dumb ass. She just looks at me.

Logan

He finally leaves. I go upstairs to my bathroom. My nose is bruised and my mouth hurts. I clean up and wash my face.

I find my makeup and cover up my bruises. My phone begins ringing. I look at it and see Sam's name pop up. I ignore it and lay down. I break down. Crying to myself.

The Next Morning

"Logan." I feel someone shaking me. "Huh?" I look and see Brooke standing there. "Are you okay?" She ask nervous.

"Yeah. Why?" "Its almost one o'clock. In the afternoon."

I get up and go to the bathroom. "I'm gonna go for a run." I brush my hair and tie it in a pony tail. I clean my face and brush my teeth. "Do you want me to come with you?"

I shake my head. "No its okay. I just need time to think." I grab my black Nike athletic shorts and favorite Nike running shoes. I grab my gray sports bra and put it on.

I go downstairs and grab an apple and a water bottle. I sit at the counter going through my instagram feed. After I finish my apple I take a big drink and go to my car.

I drive to the beach so I can run on the side walk. I put my headphones in and go to Pandora.

Brooke

After Logan left I went to my room to film a new video for my YouTube channel. I tweeted my fans asking them what kind of video I should do.

I set my phone down on my dresser to get a snack. There's a loud bang on the door. I go to the door and open it. Oh shit.