12

Logan-

"Be sure to text me when you land." I look at Brooke. "I will." I hug her and Sam waits for me. I take my suitcase and go in.

We go through the security lines and etc. I sit down and I take out my phone. I text my brother and tell him to be at the airport at four o'clock.

Andrew-

My phone vibrates and I take it out my pocket.

Loser:
Be at the airport around four

Me:
Okay✌

I lock my phone and continue watching tv. My parents, well our parents don't know she's coming to visit. I just came back from college for break.

Logan-

Our flight is called and we go. I look for my seat. Yes! Window seat. I mentally laugh at myself.

Sammy sits in front of me. Other people continue to find their seats.

My Dork❤:
I miss you!

"Sammy I'm right behind you." I say laughing. "I know." He says. I roll my eyes at him.

I stare out the window as we take off. It amazes me how beautiful nature is. I press shuffle on music and close my eyes.

-

-

-

-

"Psst Logan! Hey Logan." I feel someone poking my nose. I shake my head. "What?" I ask taking my head phones out.

"We are about to land." A smile crept on my face. It feels like forever since I seen my family. I miss them a lot.

The fact that I'm gonna surprise them makes me happy. We land and I feel like I'm the first person off. Sammy grabs my hand and I smile at him.

I look around for my brother but don't see him. My phone begins vibrating. I look at it and see Andrew's name.

"Hey!"

"Hey loser." When he says that it feels like he's close.

"Turn around smart one." I turn around and see him a few feet from me. He has a bouquet in his hands.

I run to him and give him a big hug. Me and Andrew get along just fine. He's always been there for me. When I told him I wanted to make YouTube videos he supported me.

"I missed you." I say. "I've missed you too!" I feel Sammy's hand grab mine.

"Who is this?" He ask through gritted teeth. "Woah Sammy. Calm down. He's my brother."

After I said that he loosens his grip on my hand. Andrew hands me the bouquet of roses. "I got you these because I know how much you like roses."

"Thank you Andrew. Hows college?" I ask. "Its actually really good. We won all our games last season."

"That's good! Where's mom and dad?"

"They went out to the movies like thirty minutes ago. After they left I came here so I could come get you." With that we walk to his car. I set my suitcase in the trunk and sit in back with Sammy.

"Uh Andrew this is my boyfriend Sammy." "Hey." "Hey! So who's older?"

"I am by two years." Andrew says.

Me:
Hey punk I arrived safely. ILY!

Brooke:
Good. Have fun, ILYT

We arrive at the mall with the movie theater in it. "Wanna walk around?" I ask Sammy. "Yeah." I take his hand and go downstairs. Once I reach Zumiez I go in and look around. I find a pair of galaxy vans I've been wanting for a while. I go up to the cash register and pay.

"Now where?" "I don't know." I say. We just walk around a little. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Andrew.

Loser #2:
Mom and dad are walking out

I squeal and take Sammy's hand.

Me:
Distract them

I run up the escalators, Sammy behind me. I look and see Andrew talking to them. They're backs to me. I speed walk over to them.

I tap on their shoulder. They turn around and hug me instantly. "Logan!" I smile and hug them.

"Why didn't you tell us?" They say. "I wanted to surprise you guys."

-

-

-

-

"How long are you staying?" My mom ask me. "Two weeks." I say. She just smiles.

"Dad this is Sammy my boyfriend." I say scared. He shakes Sammy's hand. I can tell he's scared too.

Sam-

After Logan said that I get scared. I've never actually met a girls dad. I take his hand and shake it.

He excuses his self and ask me to see him.

"I want you to take care of her. Okay? I can tell she really does love you. And you love her too. I seen the way you look at her."

"Yes sir." He pats me on the back and go sit down.

Logan-

Sam comes back and finishes eating. We continue talking and catching up on some things. "L.A. is great. I'm sure you'll love it. I'm hoping you'll come and visit me next month." "We'll try sweetie."

"Okay good night mom." "Good night Logan." I give her a hug and go to my old room. Everything is the same. How I left before I went to Cali.

I look at my board. Pictures from high school. Freshman to Senior year. My progress as a YouTuber increased when I graduated.

I take off my shoes and lay down. Sammy doing the same thing. "Good night." I kiss his cheek and turn my light off.