11

Logan-

"Hey Logan. Wake up." I roll on my back and see Sammy beside me. "Good morning to you too." He laughs at me and I get up to go to the bathroom.

"What are we?" I ask Sammy. I wash my face and he comes behind me.

Butterflies fill my stomach as he wraps his arms around me. "Whatever you want to be." He whispers in my ear. I shiver at his touch. I can feel him smirking at me.

I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him on the cheek. I let go off him and find something to wear.

I grab some black jean shorts, a white flowy shirt, and my gray cardigan. I change out of my close from the day before.

What are we? I ask myself. I love Sammy but it's just complicated. I sigh and grab my black vans. "Whats wrong?" "Huh? Oh nothing." He pulls me on his lap. "Tell me babygirl." He says. "Its nothing Sammy."

I grab my vans and put it them on. My phone begins blowing up with twitter notifications. I unlock my phone and see pictures of me and Sammy. 'Goals!' 'They're so cute together.' 'I ship them.'

"Sammy!" I hit him on the arm. "What?" He beings laughing. He pulls me in a hug. I hide my face in his chest. "What do you say about being my girlfriend?" "I'd love to be your girlfriend Sam."

I go downstairs to get a snack. My phone vibrates. I see a tweet from Sam.

@sammywilk: "guys it's official @logancasey"

A smile appears, I favorite and retweet it.

-

-

-

-

"So I um seen Sam's tweet." I look up from my phone. "Soooo." "Soooo what?" I laugh at her. I'm just giving him a chance. For him to prove that he really loves me."

I go on twitter and tweet:

@logancasey: "#AskLogan tomorrow w/ @sammywilk! Tweet me questions!"

I hit send and lock my phone.

The Next Day

"Hey! Sammyyy." "Yeah?" I was wondering if you wanted to go to Missouri with me too see my family."

"I'd love too!" He says excited. "Great." I say smiling.

I take out my camera and set it up on the tripod. I set it in front off my bed. "Samuel Wilkinson get your ass up here!" He slowly comes in. I press record and sit down.

"Hey guys it's Logan. And today I'm back with a new video. Today I'm filming #AskLogan part 2!" I say holding up two fingers.

"I'm here with my lovely boyfriend the one and only Sammy Wilk." He waves his hand and continues scrolling on twitter.

-

-

'#AskLogan how old are you?' I am eighteen years old born September 24th."

"Okay that's the end of the video. I hoped you guys liked it. Don't forget to subscribe and like. All my social media websites will be down in the description box below. I love you guys and I'll see you... next Friday. Bye!" I cover the lens and stop recording.

I begin to edit the video and Sammy pulls me from my desk chair. "You're so cute when you wear sweats and a tank top. With your hair in a messy bun and your nerd glasses."

He lays me down and begins kissing me. I kiss him back. "Sammy... I have to finish editing the video." He looks at me. He pecks me on the lips and lets me finish.

"Later I say." I turn around a little and see a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. "You're so dirty minded." I laugh at him.

After I get done editing the video I tweet about it and tweet the link.

I look at my clock and it's only six. I feel so tired and sleepy.

I lay down listening to music and Sammy comes in. He lays in front of me. "I love you Logan Casey." "I love you too Sam Wilkinson." He kisses my forehead.