02

Logan-

After I finish drying off my body I put on my undergarments and wrap a dry towel in my hair. I go to my closet to find something to wear. I find my black and white dress with designs on the bottom.

I put on my dress and go to the bathroom to do my hair. Taking the towel out I sit down and get out my curling wand. I plug it and let it heat up. "Hey Brooke have you seen my sandals?" "The ones you always wear?" She replies. "Yeah." "There in my closet." I go back upstairs to her room. Opening her closet door they lay right when you open the door. I sit on her bed and put them on.

Curling the last piece of my hair I turn it off and put on little make up. I walk out and check my phone. I come across a message from Kian.

Ki-Ki: Aye we are on our way.

Me: When you get here just come in.

I set my phone down and go see Brooke. "Uh-oh!! Damn Brooke! You look fine!" We both burst out laughing. She rolls her eyes and continues to straighten her hair. We continue to talk and I hear the front door open. "Kian and Ricky are here." I go downstairs and see Ricky close the door. "Brooke is almost done straightening her hair." I say as they sit on the couch. I run up to get my phone and ID,then close my door.

After a couple of minutes Brooke finally comes down. We take a few pictures and leave.

The whole car ride consist of random singing and terrible jokes.

Kian-

We get into my car and I drive off. Ricky comes up with terrible jokes. We laugh at how hard he's thinking of jokes to tell.

As we arrive I try and find a parking spot. After a couple of minutes I finally find one. Getting out we walk to the entrance.

We get it in and the black lights are on. People with neon paint on them. Looking at Logan her eyes light up. She looks beautiful standing there. I realize I was staring when she clears her throat. Looking away blushing,she giggles and grabs my hand.

Logan-

I stand there amazed at how it looks. This is my first time being at a club. I feel someone looking at me and I see Kian staring. I giggle and take his hand. I find a table with paint on it. A guy comes up and looks like he's in his early twenties. He paints my face. When Kian is done I grab his hand and go to the dance floor.

I see sweaty bodies everywhere. Guys grinding on girls. I roll my eyes at how some guys can be. I take Kian's hand and go to the middle of the floor. Brooke and Ricky finds us and we dance in our own little group.

Kian and Ricky go somewhere. Leaving me and Brooke by ourselves. After a couple of songs the DJ plays 'Rage The Night Away' by Steve Aoki feat. Waka Flocka Flame. Everybody cheers and begins jumping up and down when it gets to the chorus.

As I walk out the bathroom I go look for Brooke. Looking around I don't see her. I groan and make my way to floor figuring she would be there. No sign of her. I could feel someone's eye burning into my back. Turning around I see a guy staring at me. He looks like he's my age. He looks away.

Sammy-

I look around not looking for anyone in particular. Then I come across a girl with blonder hair. I continue to stare at her. She looks at me and I look away. I make my way towards her.

Logan-

Someone taps me on my shoulder and I turn around. "Hey Ki-" I stop realizing it's not Kian. "Sorry I thought you were my friend." I say blushing. "You're the guy who was staring at me." He just nods his head like a little kid. I laugh at him and shake my head. "My name's Sam Wilkinson but you can call me Sammy." He extends his hand. I carefully take it in mine. "Logan Casey." I reply back. He nods his head,once again.

Sam had offered to buy me a drink. I told him I don't drink much. He had a smirk on his face. I didn't know why. "Tonight you will." He whispers in my ear. I shudder as his breath hit my ear. He hands me a shot. I hesitated to take it. I grab and he counts to three. It wasn't bad except that it burned my throat. Sam gave me a different drink. It tasted fruity. We talked and the alcohol kicked it. Everything became blurry and uneasy. Next thing I knew darkness over came me.