10

Logan-

I sit up and look around. Getting up slowly my door opens. "You're up." Sam walks in with some pancakes and water.
He sits me down back on my bed and feeds me like a little kid. I finish my last bite and he puts the plate on my stand. "Thank you Sammy." I say. He nods his head and walks out.

I don't feel like doing anything honestly. I go down stairs and see Nate passed out on the couch.

"Get up!" I slap the pillow and he jerks up. I laugh at him and sit down. "What the fuck!" He looks at me.

I shrug my shoulders. I grab the remote and turn the tv on. I flip through the channels trying to find something to watch.

I come across Ridiculousness. I select it and set the remote down. I look at Nate and he's passed out again.

I smirk at myself. I get up to go get the whip cream. I spray it in both of his hands. I tickle his nose with my hair.

I burst out laughing. "You're so dead Casey!" I run up to my room. Nate right behind me. I open my door and he grabs me from behind.

He lays me on my bed and starts tickling me. "O-okay I'm sorry Na-Nate!" He looks at me and kisses. I kiss him back and I hear my door slam shut.

Quickly getting up I see Sam running down the stairs. Oh shit. He slams the front door.

"Logan I am so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you." I look at him. "It's okay." He walks out my room.

For some reason I feel bad. My phone vibrates. I grab it from my desk and see it's from Sam.

Sammy:

Meet me at the beach

I text him back and grab my keys. I put my keys in the ignition and drive off.

I pull up and see his car parked. I take my keys out and go sit by him.

"Why did you kiss Nate?" He says simply.

"He kissed me first. I don't know why I kissed him."

He turns to me. "Logan I don't know if you know this but I really do love you. I care about your feelings more than mines. I want to be the reason why you smile." With that he kisses me.

Its short but I updated. Once again I had no inspiration but I do now- Kaylia