20

Sam

After I left Logan's I went home and slept. I didn't feel like arguing with her. I love her too much. What am I gonna do now?

Logan

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. It felt like hours. I get up and it's dark. I look around for my phone and grab it.

I unlock my phone and lay there. I go on snapchat and check it. I don't feel good. I immediately get up and run to the bathroom. I open the lid and felt like I threw up my guts. I shut it and flush it.

What if I'm pregnant? I'm gonna be in so much trouble. My cheeks become wet. With tear stains. I pull my knees to my chest. Sobbing to myself.

I unlock my phone and text Brooke. I set my phone down and sit there. I sigh, not knowing what to do.

Brooke

I pull in the driveway with a bag containing a pregnancy test. I'm honestly scared. What if she really is pregnant? I'm kinda happy and scared.

Opening the door I see the bathroom light on. That's the only thing on. I shut the front door, setting my keys on the counter. I find my way to the kitchen. Getting a glass of water for her.

I go in the bathroom and find her sitting there. I sit down with her. I hate seeing her car. I wrap my arm around her. "Here you go." I hand her the test.

She takes it and I help her stand up. "Everything is gonna be okay." I hug her for a little bit. My cheeks are wet.

I go sit in the living waiting.

Logan

After Brooke leaves I take the stick out of the package. It's funny how you pee on it and it tells you if you or aren't pregnant. I do what I'm supposed to and wait.